Chapter 22 - That's One Way of Shutting Me Up.

Yes. I am Russian. And no, I'm not 16, I'm 13 (Update in 2017- Im 15 now!)  but I don't want to put a 13 year old dating a 22 year old.

You all better LOVE this chapter. I have planned this since last month.

How about we do a little contest? Try to do your best covers/banners for this book and send them to my email Sasha.42m@gmail.com and the best person will get a shoutout? (Or all people.) comment here if you think it's a good idea---->

Recap: Scarlet told Hunter that he has to tell everything about him so it will be fair since he knows everything about her.

Anyway....enjoy;)

---------------------

I figured out we would have to stay in the cabin for a while in order for us to talk, I plan to squeeze out every piece of Information that I can get out of him. It feels fair, after all the anger of him finding out everything about me behind my back, the least I can do is figure him out.

So that is how we end up: We brushed our teeth, dressed in comfortable clothing and Hunter ordered a bunch of snacks and food into our cabin, now it's all on the huge bed with us on it. It looks and feels a bit too comfortable for my liking but I feel so relaxed now that I refuse to say anything about it.

It's like my stress level went from 100 to 0. At the moment I don't even care what the others are doing, hopefully, nothing dangerous.

Turning to Hunter I see him looking at the notebook and pen in my hands with raised eyebrows, then he looks at me with a very amused look making me shrug. "What? I told you that I plan to learn everything. You know too much about me, so I got to learn about you."

He chuckles and leans back on the headboard of the bed crossing his arms. "Okay, so what do you want to know about me?"

My shoulders slump down and I frown. "I don't know, I didn't think this far."

"Well, how about you ask a question and we both answer?"

"Why do I have to answer if you know everything about me?"

He shakes his head and laughs. "You give me too much credit Kitten. The only thing I know is what your father told me, in order to know how to make you comfortable, and what the hospital allowed me to have, which is not a lot considering your health status. Also some of your online accounts."

Not a lot my ass. Almost my entire life is online. I'm just glad he doesn't know too much information about my mother then. All the hospital knows is that she was the cause of my attacks and that she gave my daddy full custody just a few days before disappearing.

"What did daddy tell you?" I ask Hunter. I'm sure he wouldn't tell him about my mother... for some reason he still talks about her to me and Xavier but he wouldn't talk about it to others, would he?

"Your father only told me some information to make you feel more comfortable." He voice cracked a bit, he grabbed a pillow and put it on his lap.

I raise my eyebrow at him. "So did daddy tell you to creep into my bed at night will make me feel more comfortable?"

He sucked in a breath before answering. "No Kitten, your father didn't tell me that. He only gave me answers like comfort food, sensitive topics, medication, likes, favorite movies, etc."

"Why did you have to ask that from daddy? couldn't you get to know me like a normal person?"

"I asked your Father,-" He says emphasizing on the word 'father' "- because I needed to get you to ...like me. I hoped that I could use all the information while you were staying at my house but...life happened."