chapter 12 - Taming the Beast.

Goal: 30 votes, 500 views on the chapter.

The silence is killing me. We have been sitting and eating for about 15 minutes now, surrounded by silence.

The sound of forks and spoons clicking while we eat was echoing through the large kitchen making my eye twitch. I didn't have any problems with my anger and frustration in a while so hopefully I won't anytime soon.

The last time I had problems it had cost me a new bedroom and a few friends.

Josh must have noticed my discomfort since he tried to make a conversation.

"Imagine how cool it would be if we could choose our parents." Was his idea of starting a conversation.

"I like my parents." Hunter replied and continued eating.

I flinched once he mention parents but decided that it's time I forget about her. She has done enough damage.

"If I could choose parents, I would choose to be Ellen DeGeneres adopted kid." I tell him with a smile. I'll live hear for a while... Being decent won't hurt.

He looks at me weirdly. "Why would you do that? I would want to have parents as police officers it would be quite awesome."

"Nah, I would want them to be famous, imagine how many connection they will have."

"Someone like Justine Bieber and Selena Gomez ?" He asks.

"They aren't dating. I'm pretty sure he broke up with her a while ago." I say.

"Again? Jesus-" Josh releases a sigh "- I'm pretty sure he is just mad at her from growing a mustache first." He says making me choke on my laughter,

"Anyway, if I could choose parents I would choose, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West," he continues.

"Is there a reason? Or you just want to sneak on Kim Kardashian while she is in the shower?"

"No, yes, maybe. Also! Who wouldn't want to be named 'North West' ? Imagine how cool it is!" He exclaims.

I was about to reply but Hunters voice roared through the kitchen silencing both me and josh.

"Will you shut up? It's not like we can shove you back in a Vagina." He growls.

Well okay then.

---

After that, we finished eating quickly and spent the rest of the time watching movies in the living room while Hunter did something in his office.

Yes, he has an office.

The next morning I up with something licking my cheek making me jump and throw what ever was on me on the other side of the bed. I stood up and look around for a minute before realizing what if was.

"ACE!" I pick him up and hug him very tightly. He grew a lot over the past month, his fur got shorter though, I guess someone send him to a grooming place.

"My little boy. How did you get here buddy?" I ask him as he sits beside me on the edge of the bed and wiggles his tail. I missed him so much. I know that I didn't have him for that long, and that most of the time I spent away from him but come on! How can you not love this cutie?