Chapter 8 - Definitely a Werewolf.

GOAL - 200 views on the chapter, 20 votes, 2.5k on the book, 15 comments.

That little mother trucker, flipping, poop on a stick psychopath actually just accused me of having sexual intercourse with my own brother. Even if instead of Xavier I would come with my none existent boyfriend it shouldn't concern him but no...he decided to scare the shlitz out of me.

I thought he was about to hit me, he came into the girls bathroom to just scream at me. He was radiating anger, it was almost inhuman how even the air around him was terrifying.

Yep definitely a werewolf.

Or a vampire.

Or a hybrid for pits sake.

He had no reason to do that, unless there is something wrong with his brain. And even though his grip didn't hurt as much, I can tell that it will most likely leave a bruise, I was just too busy paying attention to angry Hunter instead of my wrists.

That dude has muscle.

Maybe I should take some defense classes just in case he decides to assault me again. I mean, it would be pretty awesome to know how to kick some ass properly instead of just going with the flow at dangerous situations. That's what I usually do.

Because of his little freak out over my brother giving me a ride, I still have eyes with tears. I feel like a baby for crying over this but come on! Wouldn't you freak out if the scariest person in the school almost killed you for associating with your own brother?

I stand in front of the mirror on my locker trying to make myself look decent, my hair is messed up because of Hunter and my eyes are red. Thank god I don't wear makeup or else it would look like a raccoon at the moment.

Defiantly taking defense classes.

Or I'll just kick his balls if he does it again. For his own good, he won't.

I step back into the lunch room and head towards Nicole and Adam. I'm sure I look at least decent now, but I know Adam will notice something is wrong, he is just too nice and cute not to see that I'm upset. Seriously, I wish he wasn't gay...he would have been a perfect boyfriend.

Why is it always the cute guys?

I sit at the table that has the twins and a few other people.

Apparently, we are the cool people. The ones that usually nobody touches but the popular who are always saying we are 'unti-social'. Kind of weird since everybody else loves up but Shelby and her trolls.

Sometimes I just want to make a butter sock and whoop her ass.

Wait no, that sounded sexual.

Sometimes I want to take a knife and stab her a few times.

Okay, that's sounded psychotic.

I'm just going to describe my disgust for her in a different way.

She might be smart for all I know, just putting in the bitchy mask to escape something. Some people do that. Of course, it's not alright to deal with your problems by bringing other people down but I would still give her a chance once she realizes that if she tries she can get real friends instead of plastic Barbies.