Chapter 4- Perfection

Louis sapphire eyes blinked open as sunlight crept into his room through the curtains covering his window. He sat up in his bed and let out an exaggerated yawn raising his hands up in the air and stretching. He pulled his arms back down and rubbed his eyes trying to wake up a bit before getting out of bed. Louis moved his hand towards his night stand and felt around for his glasses. He finally found them and put them on letting his eyes adjust to the change in vision. He looked around his room for some clothes to put on. He jumped out of bed and grabbed some plaid pajama pants and a hoodie and pulled those on. Light poured into the room as he opened the curtains and revealed the beautiful scenery of the behind of his house.

The fields rolled on and on until the reached some hills and the hills continued off into the distance connecting with the bright blue sky. Puffy clouds were scattered across the sky and the sun was shining at its best. A light breeze blew some of the trees leaves and Louis smiled at the scene. It was truly beautiful and Louis was lucky that he could call it all his own. Obviously he'd always been to afraid to wander off that far into the distance and head never gone past his tree but knowing he could when he wanted too. That was the exciting part.

Louis sighed happily and began walking towards his door and downstairs. As he walked down the stairs he saw the twins, Phoebe and Daisy, watching Saturday morning cartoons, Felicite and Lottie eating pancakes, and his mother talking on the phone. He paused to hear his mothers conversation as he heard his name being mentioned.

"Uhmmm yes.....Oh Louis is ok for now..........Wednesday?.....Yes that's fine.....Ok...Buh Bye" Jay hung up her phone after her conversation with the therapist and sat down by the twins on the couch.

Louis continued walking down he steps, as he reached the bottom the happy atmosphere became awkward with alot of tention. "Good morning Lou" Lottie greeted softly as she stared down at her plate of syrup and butter covered pancakes.

Louis raised his hand and made a little waving gesture as if to say 'Hi' and walked off into the kitchen. Louis hated that he didn't fit in with his family and that they wanted a son that wasn't as weird or strange as Louis. He sighed and pulled a bowl and a box of cereal down from the cabinet. He poured his cereal and milk into the bowl and yawned again as he carried the bowl up the stairs.

"Uhm sweetheart? Don't you want to stay down here and eat breakfast with us in the family room?" His mother stood and walked over to him.

Louis didn't respond but just walked past her shaking his head slightly and continuing up the stairs. Each step going slower and slower with a thud as his feet hit it. Jay sighed and let her son isolate himself as he had done this too many times and she had tried too many and had yet to make any progress with the troubled 16 year old.

Louis entered his room and sat the bowl down on his window sill as he climbed onto it. He sat on it looking out the window as he took small bites of his food. Louis leaned his head against the cool glass of the window and grinned looking down at his area he sat and talked to his voice. His perkyness faded though as he saw someone there. A girl about his age just sitting in his spot. She sat there and stared off into the distance. Louis couldn't really tell what the girl looked like other then she had light red hair and a white shirt on.

He immidiatly got angered as he saw the girl. He didn't know who she was and why she was sitting in his field! She could have been talking to his voice! Louis stormed out of his room and down the stairs past his family and out the backdoor walking at a steady pace as he approached the Girl. As he got closer his pace began to slow and he stopped dead in his tracks.

This girl was gorgeous. Her dark curls framed her face perfectly. They looked so soft Louis just wanted, no, needed to run his hands through them. Her chocolate brown eyes stayed looking off into the distance and past hills. She had a small smile on her face and her skin was so perfect and clear. Louis was almost certain that what sat in the tall green grass before him was absolute perfection that was placed into the form of a human being

Louis cleared his throat hoping he could get the girls attention. The girl turned her head and her smile grew bigger. "Hi Boobear"

His childhood nickname came from the perfect girls mouth and Louis' eyes widened. That voice. It was the voice. "Uhmm....Hi...uhhh"

The girl chuckled and patted the spot next to her in the grass. "Lyndsey, My names Lyndsey"

"Lyndsey" Louis repeated as he let it leave his lips, "Lyndsey. Lyndsey. Lyndsey."

"Louis. Louis. Louis." Lyndsey teased and grinned brightly, "Now come on don't be so shy and sit with me"

Louis walked to his spot and sat down next to Lyndsey. "There now isn't that better?"

Louis nodded and it went on as usual. The voice and Louis, This time though it was Lyndsey and Louis.

Dear Journal,

The day finally came. I finally met her. Her name is Lyndsey. I find the name to be beautiful. Just like her! Oh, you should've seen her! She was so perfect! Every single aspect about her just drove me mad! I wanted to stay in that spot with her forever and just lay there with her so she doesn't have to be out there all alone. She told me alot about her and we are currently getting to know about eachother. She has a weird obsession with Zebras and i've noticed that she really likes scooting closer to me. Im perfectly fine with it though. I really hope that I can talk to her over these next few days so we can really get to know eachother.

I think Lyndsey might actually be my friend. When I came inside I got online and looked up the definition of a friend.

[ friend ]

1.

a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.

2.

a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter:

3.

a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile

After reading that im pretty sure me and Lyndsey are friends....Im not fully sure but I have a feeling that if we continue talking something even more could occur. I hope..

-Louis Tommo