Chapter 5- Counselor

Mr. Wendt worriedly at Louis. The boy was staring off into no where just thinking. The boy looked distracted almost hypnotized by his thoughts.

Louis smiled and giggled as he thought about how perfect Lyndseys curls were as they bounced when she ran or how stunning her smile looked as the light hit her white pearls. Louis was hooked on Lyndsey like a drug and it would be physically impossible to tear them away from each other.

Mr. Wendt sighed and looked around at the other portion of the class most of them already done with a major test Louis had just barely started, only having 4 or 5 questions answered.

Tomlinson? Mr. Wendt called out getting most of the other class mates eyes to turn toward Louis but he was still in a trance, Louis?! Mr. Wendt called again this time louder as Louis' eyes shot towards him in panic that he was in trouble.

S-Sorry Mr. Wendt Louis stuttered sinking in his seat from all the attention.

A few people among the class laughed and some rude comments were made about how thats what they expected from someone as mental as Louis.

Louis, let me see your test Mr. Wendt glared to the students and they all turned away. He made his way down the isles and towards Louis' desk.

Louis frantically circled random answers knowing Mr. Wendt was mere seconds away from getting to him. Mr. Wendt reached Louis and tugged at his paper that he held a firm grasp on. Mr.Tomlinson give me your test

Louis shook his head and grabbed at the test Im not done... Louis said quietly.

Mr. Wendt sighed and pulled the test out of Louis' hands and returning it to his desk Louis please gather your stuff and come up here He motioned Louis to the front of the class and set the test in a pile of others.

Louis sighed, blushing a bit out of frustration. He gathered his things shoving them into his unorganized school bag and walking to the front to be greeted by a stern looking Mr. Wendt. Louis, Go to the counselor. You obviously have something to talk about.

Louis nodded and looked down turning on his heels as he dragged his feet out of the room and down the hall to the main office.

Louis adjusted his bag on his shoulder and carried on throughout the empty hallways. He really did love to get distracted with his thoughts.

He finally approached the main office and walked to the lady at the front desk. Im supposed to see the counselor.. Louis softly mumbled as the ladies eyes raised to meet his.

Ms. Page will be with you in a second, please sit until then The woman responded obviously annoyed as she gestured towards some chairs.

Louis took his seat in one of them and waited for the counselor to come get him. He waited for a bit until he saw a girl who looked as though shed been crying walk out of one of the offices in the back. A pretty lady had her hand on her shoulder and comforted her as she was escorted out.

Hello there, never seen you here before....You new? Ms. Page asked as she shook Louis hand.

Louis shook his head a looked down.

Oh Ms. Page said rather surprised that she hadn't seen this student ever, Well im Ms. Page, call me Nicole.

Louis... He introduced himself and she smiled.

Lovely name Louis nodded and they both proceeded into her office. She sat down on one side of her huge wood desk and Louis sat on the other. So Louis, Why are you here?

I was distracted... Louis mumbled and sank into the seat.

Nicole cocked her head and smiled comfortingly. What were you distracted by?

Louis blushed and looked down rubbing the back of his neck. He didn't want to talk about why. Why was kind of personal for someone whom hed just met even if they were a teacher.

Louis?She asked again noticing his uncomfortable silence. Listen, Im here to help you. If you want to focus you gotta tell me what your distracted by.

Louis nodded and fiddled with his pencil nervously before looking up and talking I like someone. She's always out in the field behind my house when I get home and she's gorgeous

Nicole was a bit confused at first but then she got it. So your in love, sweetheart?

Louis nodded and frowned. No one really cares much....about me so the dont bother to ask

Nicole nodded and started writing some stuff down. So...About this girl? How old is she?

She looks about 16...maybe a year younger Louis replied.

Nicole was getting quite concerned as she heard more and more about this girl. It was all quite strange honestly. A random girl whom Louis didn't even know showing up in a field behind the Tomlinsons house. Her first immediate thought was that Louis was being stalked.

Uhmmm Louis this sounds like a problem to me....this girl you talk about...Is she...Right in the head? Louis looked down and nodded.

My little sisters ask that about me a lot.....So does my mom.

All of a sudden it started to make sense to Nicole. Louis was the one not right in the head.

~~~

Louis?!?" Jay called her son in. He was quick to make his way inside knowing from the tone of her voice she wasn't happy. Why have your teacher and counselor called me for a meeting?!

She crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot impatiently. Louis looked down not wanting to speak to her.

Louis William Tomlinson! I have had enough with these teacher calls about how you never pay attention! I need you to get out of this dream world your in and wake up and realize none of this stuff your imagining is real! Its utter bull shit!!

SHUT UP!!! Louis cried as he covered his ears and stomped his feet as a little kid would do. Stop it!! Now!! He ran upstairs to his bedroom slamming his door shut sending a loud bang throughout his house.