Chapter 2- Meeting my new roommate

I woke up the next more rning and saw that it was after 8. Surprising I slept well last night inspire of me not being used to being by myself. Last night I looked after Mac n cheese dinner then spent about five hours watching different movies on Nickelodeon then after I decided to take a warm bathe then retired to bed.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom, I had a warm bathe brushed my teeth then combed my hair into a fishtail braid. I came out and went back to my room to get dress, I got dressed into a lose fitting white shirt with a big picture of Tweety Bird on the front and a rose pink knee length leggings along with a pair of black flip flops.

I then decide to phone my parents although they maybe at worked. Both my parents are accountants at a company called Realms and Charles Investment Limited. They started working at 8:30am and usually get off at 4:30pm. On holidays since I'm usually at home Janina and I would stay home and hang out and wash movies together but since I'm not there I guess she had to go with them for the next couple days until school starts back for her. Poor kid, I hope she won't get bored to death. I know how boring it is to go to work with them, I've been there. When I was smaller at times in the holidays I would have to go to work with my parents if my uncle Robert's wife wasn't able to watch me for them as my parents didn't really trust just anyone in our company. And since Aunt Lea is in Connecticut visiting her family along with my uncle Robert and their 10year old son Chase, I guess Nina is just stuck going work with them until school starts for her next week.

I took up my phone and rang my mom. After three rings mom finally answered.
"Hey sweetie, how's my big girl doing?"

"Hi, mom. I'm ok. I just missed you guys" I replied, "How is everybody?"

"Well your father and I are alright, we missed you as well but Nina is in a really grumpy mood" mom said while chuckling.

"Let me guess, she's mad because I'm no longer there and she has to go to work with you guys?" I replied chuckling as well.

"Yeah, she's been frowning all morning, and she barely said two words to anyone" she replied.

"I'll text her and see if I can cheer her up Mom"

"OK dear, your dad wants to say hi before you go,love you sweetie" mom replied.

"Love you too mom"

Just then my dad takes the phone, " Hey honey, how's living alone?" Dad joked.

"Hi Dad, its lonely but I'll get used to it. And remember I'll be getting a roommate so maybe then, the apartment won't be as lonely".

"Yeah, you'll be fine Sav. We gotta go buy but talk to you later ok, later dear".

"Bye Dad, love you"

"I love you to my babygirl" Dad replied then he hang up the phone.

I then when in the kitchen and decide to make some toast and eggs for breakfast with warm milk. I took out the frying pot from the cupboard. Luckily this apartment came with everything needed such as furnitures, appliances and utensils. I did brought a few stuff with me as well though. Like some utensils of my own and my own toaster and a small TV for my room.

After I put the frying pot on the Stove with little oil, put two slices of bread into the toaster, then I got the eggs and beat then in a bowl then add them to the frying pan. I warm some milk in the meantime.
After they were fried I too them out and place them in a plate along with my buttered toast and then I sat down aon one of the stools at the kitchen island the began to eat.

After I finished breakfast I washed my plates then put went to the living room where I started watching Mako mermaids and texting Janina and
Shieara. Shieara is my one friend from high school. I really didn't keep a lot of friends in high school because of all the drama and baggages that most of these kids at my former high school came with. Shieara however was a different story the two of us together were somewhat like loners, but we did hang out and talked to other kids at times as well but kept our friendship circle small, just me and her. She got accepted to a school of fashion in Tampa Florida, Shieara wants to become a fashion designer which I got to say I really believe she'll do great, while I got accepted to a university in Miami.

After about 4hours inclusive of texting, watching movies as well as sleeping. I was awaken by my phone alarm stating that's its now 1: 15pm. I got up to go get something for lunch, I decided to microwave some frozen mini pizza with orange juice.

While I was sitting in the sofa and eat, the front door opened and a guy wearing a grey T-shirt and a fitted blue jeans walked in with his head down while pulling two huge suitcases. Immediately I stood up, and with that he looked up and spotted me. He was extremely handsome, he looked like he was in his early 20s or so, he had a very athletic body, broad shoulders and a 6ft frame. He had dark brown hair and a straight nose but what caught my attention was his gorgeous clear blue eyes.
I was a bit awestruck to say anything at first, though I was super curious as to who he was and what is he doing in my apartment. But he beat me to saying anything.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked rudely while looking at me with distaste. Wow well I guess this guy is a massive asshole with anger issues.

" I should be asking you that, who the hell are you? I live here"
I replied just as rudely. This guy certainly doesn't know the meaning of respect so I'm sure as hell ain't gonna show him any either.

He scoffed then replied distastefully, "Oh, your the roommate, I was informed I'd be having".

I was shocked how could one guy be this cute but so assy, and furthermore I can't believe that my roommate I a guy.
"And you are?" I asked.

"Obviously the other roommate, my names Eric" he replied arrogantly.

I nodded then reply replied, "Well hi, I'm Savannah, Savannah Thompson".

"Surnames Lopez. But listen here Tweety bird...." He said while looking at my shirt, "just keep out of my way and my space, don't bother me and we'll get along quite well in this apartment, comprehend?"

I opened my mouth to give him a smartass reply but he cut me off. "Good, now if you'll excuse me I need to start making my self at home..... Despite the little uncomfortable company I'll have" he mumbled the last sentence under his breath but I still heard him. And with that he walked off with his suitcases.

"Just so you know your room is on the left" I shouted to him. "Asshole" I mumbled to myself.

A couple minutes later he emerged from his room and into the living room. I was sitting on the sofa watching Revenge on Netflix. I looked up at him as he passed, he just rolled his eyes then head towards the door.

"Hey Tweety bird, im going out don't go into my room and don't touch my stuff" he said as he stepped out slamming the door without giving me a chance to answer.

I got up and look through the window to see him getting into a black BMW convertible or atleast that's what I think its called.
Oh great so now I'm not only stuck living with a arrogant strange guy- which I'm sort of awkward with guys- but I'm also stuck living with a spoiled, arrogant, rude, stuck up, rich asshole.
Just my luck.
***************************************************************

Hey guys that's it for chapter 2.
So, you've met Eric, what do you think of his attitude and personality so far? He seems like like quite an obnoxious brat doesn't he?