Chapter 19-First Time Experience

If you spend your time worrying about what others thing about you, you'll forever be unhappy or stuck pleasing others.

*Warning-A bit of a PG chapter here

Eric and I have been together for almost two months now and he's been the nicest person I've ever met. He was so sweet and caring, I wonder where was this side of him a few months ago.
My parents and Nina have decided to pay me a surprised visit right after I agreed to be Eric's girlfriend. But Eric managed to be all charming and gentle manly and they seemed to approved of him. However my Dad did give him a stern warning about hurting me or playing funny games with his daughter.
Janina kept teasing me about how extremely cute he was.

Eric even took me with him a few weeks ago to meet his parents. I could see where Eric got his good looks, his dad was the older version of him and his mom was beautiful. I was extremely nervous in meeting them as I kept wondering if they'd be the stuck up snobbish rich kind however I was much surprised. They were really nice and instantly seemed to like me, his dad even said he was glad that Eric found someone as humble as I was but could still keep his son in check and hi mom agreed.

We were currently hanging out at school sitting at a table under a huge mango tree. Alexa, Chelsea and Dominic was also there. We were chatting until I heard Alexa groaned.

"Oh no" she said.

"What's up?" I said to her then I realized the big issue.

"Hello everybody. Hey Alexa" I heard Kevin said.
We started laughing as he sat down beside her and throw his arm over her shoulder.

"Hi Kevin" she replied sounding irritated. Kevin is one of Eric's best friends and the moment Eric's and I started dating and were together he'd been annoying Alexa out of this world to go out with him.
Alexa however had told him no over a hundred time but he said he wasn't gonna take no for an answer and that he'd keep asking her until she gives in.

"So are you gonna go out me soon?" Kevin asked her.

"No!" She said to him.

"Well Lex you do realise you're only making things more interesting for me and difficult for you by keep turning me down" he said to her quite amused.

"Don't remind me" Alex groaned and we all laughed.

"Its time for class guys" I said.

"Great" Alexa said as she quickly got up.

"See you later then babe" Eric said as he kissed me.
Everyone at the table groaned and we laughed.
"We'll finish this later OK" Eric said as he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. We then head to class.

*************************************************************

Eric and I were curled up together on the couch watching TV. I kept stealing glances at him as he just seems really cute and hot tonight. Whenever he looked at me I would look away quickly.
I glanced at Eric again and smiled but he caught up with me this time.

"What?" He asked amused.

"Nothing" I said smiling.

"You were're staring" he chuckled.

"So what? I can't stare at my boyfriend again?" I asked him.

"Oh no, you know what? Stare away" he said chuckling, "I know I'm that hot".

"You're one cocky ass, aren't you?" I said as i nudged him in the side.

"Well I'm your cocky ass,aren't I?" He said as he laughed.

"Yeah you're right" I replied as I lean up to kissed him.
He started to respond to the kiss but I pulled away just to tease him.

"Hey" he protested. "Come back here".

I got up from the couch, "You have to catch me first" I said to him.

"Alright then" he Saida's he used the remote to turn off the TV then got up towards me.

I squealed and ran from him as he tried to grab me. I ran towards my room way but he managed to catches me before and backed me up against the wall near his room door.

"Caught you" he said smiling at me.

"You sure did" I said as she kissed me.
I immediately closed my eyes and respond to his kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck. It was like we were in a heat kissing battle as our lips moved in sync then his tongue entered my mouth. His hands found their way to my butt. I was starting to feel a bit turned on but I didn't want to stop. My fingers made their way to his hair as he lifted my legs wrapping them around his waist.

He entered his room with me and walked towards his bed with me without breaking the kiss. He gently laid me on his bed while still between my legs. I then let go his hair then my hands found their way down his chest to the hem of his shirt. I started pulling it upwards off his body. He broke the kissed and finished pulling his shirt over his head throwing it aside. He then pulled my blouse over my head then started kissing me again. I was running my hands over his chest up to his shoulders. He pulled away from my lips and started kissing and sucking on my neck. This feeling was so pleasurable. I was letting out soft moans. His hands reach to my breast as he started massaging them. The feeling I was getting from that was over the top.
He suddenly stopped and pulled back.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"If we continue this I won't be able to stop" he said.

"Well don't" I said to him. I didn't want him to stop as my body missed the feeling of his hands on me.

"Are you sure?" He asked me looking into my eyes.

"Yes" I whispered as I pulled back his head and started kissing him again.
Pretty soon he had managed to removed my jeans and my bra as well as his jeans. He was kissing me like it was the last while his hands explored my body, he was kissing and sucking on my breast and before I knew it we were both totally naked.

"This is gonna hurt a bit OK" he said to me as I nodded. And then he entered me slowly. I gasped and winced at the sharp feeling of pain that I felt at that moment. I whimpered a bit holding onto his shoulders tightly.

"Shh. Its OK. It'll be fine soon" he said to me as I nodded then he kissed me and started moving in me. After a few minutes the pain was reduced and I was feeling more pleasure than pain as we made love together. After a couple minutes of pleasurable love making we both reached our climax.

"Wow. That was great" Eric said panting as he rolled off me then pulled me in his arms.

I nodded my head as I was still trying to catch my breath as I laid on my head on his chest.

"There's something I need to tell you" Eric said to me, and I was starting to feel nervous now at what he was about to say.

"What is it?" I whispered looking up at his face.

"I just want to tell you that I love you Savannah, I don't know if its too soon or if you feel the same way about me but I really do love you" he said to me and I was relieved.

I smiled at him them kissed him, "I do feel the same way about you Eric. I love you too" I said to him.

He smiled at me then snuggled me closer to him, "You have no idea how happy you made me feel by saying back those words" he said to me. And with that we fell asleep cuddling and wrapped in each other's arms.
I just had my first time with the guy I love.
End of Chapter 19

Well then... They finally moved their relationship to the next level. Was it too soon?