Chapter 18-Will you be my girlfriend?

Its been a week since Eric and I shared our second kiss but he still haven't said anything about it to me. Maybe it didn't mean anything to him and I was reading more into things that wasn't really there. Its just like the first time when we made out in my bathroom then pretend like it didn't happened. After all Eric seemed to be a player so maybe this whole making out thing was probably just a normal and regular thing for him.
Chelsea and Alexa kept telling mewe were close to being in a relationship, however I wasn't so sure about that. I mean Eric hasn't asked me out or told me he liked me or anything.
We shared a few moments and kisses but yet it likes it didn't happened. Maybe I should just let it go since he doesn't seem to be interested.

Alexa and Chelsea however felt that I should try to make eric jealous just to test my theory about him not being interested, so today I was going to be going on a pretend date with one of Dominic's friends Ethan. He was on to what we were doing however so that shouldn't be a problem.
I on the other hand believe that this wasn't such a bright idea as I don't this that it would work.
Alexa suggest that I dressed nicely and hot and make sure Eric sees me and was aware of my plans of going out on this date.

I got dress in a black and cheetah print strapless dress that reach mid thigh. The top of the dress was with the cheetah print and the bottom skirt half was plain black. I add a pink blazer with it and my black platform pumps with diamond stirs along with my spiky gold necklace and black and grey coach purse.
I was ready and decide that it was now time to play along with Alexa and Chelsea's plan, if this don't work then I'm giving up.

I walked into the living room where Eric was sitting in the coach. He looked up and saw me.

"Wow, you're all dressed up" he said, "Going out?"

"Yeah. I have a date" I said to him smiling.

"A date?" Eric asked seemingly to choke on something.

"Yeah" I replied, " Are you OK?"

"Fine" he said seeming upset. Just then we heard the door

"That's probably Ethan" I said going towards it but Eric beat me to it, and opened it.

"Hey man, you must be Ethan" he said to Ethan who was standing at the door way.

"Yeah. Is Savannah ready? Ethan said to him.

"About that man, she's not gonna be able to go out with you tonight or any other nights for now as she came down with something" he said to Ethan. As I stood shocked at what he'd said.

" Sorry to hear that man. Tell her I said I hope she feel better soon" Ethan said.

"Yeah I will. Sorry man" Eric said to him as he closed the door. He turned to me smiling at me innocently.

"What did you do?" I said to him trying to sound upset.

"I cancelled your date" he said in a 'duh' tone.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I said to him.

"Because" he started, "You can't go out with him".

"Why the hell not!?" I yelled at him feeling quite irritated now as I was tired of his games and he seemed to be toying with me now.

"Cause I like you Savannah. I tried convincing myself otherwise but its true" he said to me. I was shocked to hear him finally say the words I wished he'd say for weeks now.

"I don't know what to say" I said to him.

"Just say yes" he said as he came closer to me. I looked at him confused.

"Huh?" Was all I could say.

"I know this isn't really romantic and all but Savannah, will you be my girlfriend?" Eric asked me.

I couldn't find my voice to answer so I just looked at him to make sure he wasn't playing with me.

"Just say yes, please" Eric said to me as he held my hands.
I looked into his eyes and saw that this was genuine so I nodded my head to let him know I'll be his girlfriend. He smiled at me then took my face in his hands as he kissed my lips, and that's where we shared our third make out session, only this time he was my boyfriend and I was his girlfriend.

Chapter 18 is finished.
They are finally together. Its about time.