Chapter 14-Seeing the difference

"Omg, what!?" Alexa whisper yelled as we made our way to professor Caldwell's class.

"Shh" I shushed her.

"You guys kissed. That's so sweet" she said. "Maybe you guys are progressing to the next level".

"Nope. One kiss, that's what it was. Besides we haven't even talked about it, its like were both pretending it didn't happened". I said to her.

"No worries. It'll come up sometime and maybe it'll happen again and maybe something more" she said wriggling her eyebrows.

"Oh no no no" I said as I smacked her arm.

"Hey!" She said, " So violent" she laughed as we sat down.

Just as we sat down to get ready for lecture Eric came in.

"You don't mind me sitting here do you?" He asked as He gesture to the chair directly to my right.

"Of course not" Alexa respond before I could.

Eric sat down beside me. For the entire class I had a difficult time focusing on what professor Caldwell was saying.
Eric and I kept stealing glances at each other. He'd bed staring at me and when I looked at him he'd turned away and vice versa.
But after a torturous two hours I was glad to get out of the class.

"Wow. That was instense" Alexa said to me as we walked to get lunch.

"What was?" I asked her.

"You and Eric. You know, all those stolen glances at each other. Gotta say there's a lot of sexual tension there" she said.

"Lex! Stop it" I said to her as she smacked her side.

"Ow! Your becoming so violent" she said as she rubbed her side.

Just as we reach the Tuck shop Dominic and Chelsea catches up with us.

"Hey guys" Chelsea said.

"Hey" both Alexa and I said.

"Hey girls" Dominic said, "Gotta go but take care of my Baby for me alright? Later" he said as he gave Chelsea a kiss and the cheek then telling us bye.

"So guess who got kissed by Eric Saturday night?" Alexa said to Chelsea.

She gasped then said "No way. Details Sav, details".

I groaned as they laughed at that. These two are going to be the death of me.

**************************************************************
"Hey" Eric said as he came into the living room sitting beside me in the couch.

"Hi" I said glancing at him then back at the tv.

Well Eric and I are talking now I guess you can see the differences.

"So what are we watching?" He asked as he stretched out his legs while throwing his arms at the back of the couch.

"We?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Yeah. We, I mean we're friends now aren't we ?" He asked.

" Yeah, I guess so" I said to him.

"Well I think as friends we can hang out and watch a movie together" he said smiling, "Plus I ordered chicken cheese pizza so I could share".

"OK then" I said to him.

"So?" He began "You don't seem to be hanging out with that Dylan guy anymore".

"No, we decided to call it quits, it was working out" I said, "But we're still friends though".

"Oh" he said then we heard the door, "That's probably the pizza".
Eric got up and went to collect the pizza.
He then came back and set it on the coffee table in front the couch.

"One large chicken and cheese pizza. Help yourself" he said as he opened the box and took out a slice. I helped myself to a slice as well.

"I saw you dancing the night at U-21 with Dylan" he said, " You were pretty good".

"Thanks. I was apart of my school's dance club back in high school" I told him.

"Wow" he said, "Impressive, maybe you could teach me to dance sometime" he chuckled.

"Yeah, but you'd have to pay me for my lessons" I told him laughing.

"No fear Savannah. That's no way to treat a friend" he said.

"Well maybe I'll give you a discount" I said.

"Oh that's progress" he said chuckling.

We spend the night talking and watching movies until I fell asleep in the couch.
I woke up later in the night and realised I was in my bed, I guess Eric brought me here after I feel asleep.