Chapter 8- Attending a party

So far hiding from Eric has been pretty successful. I haven't faced him for almost two weeks now.
Hopefully we'll be graduate by the time I have to see him again.
Since I was obviously still stressing over the incident Chelsea suggested that we should go to a party that is going on at a little club near then university. It was like a club for college students to go to on the weekends.
Alexa thought it was a good idea and said we could get ready together at her apartment and then I'll sleep over and Dominic can come and take Chelsea home if she wants.
I told them I wasn't going because I really don't feel much like partying but they taunted me until I finally agreed to go.

So Friday while leaving for class I decide to just bring my party outfit as well as my pajamas and a change of clothes as well as body deodorants, perfume and other essentials and just go straight home with Alexa.
As I got out of my car and walking to class I dropped my keys and book. As I bend to pick them up picked them up a pair of hands reach them before I did. He hand my keys and book to me gas I took them.

"Here you go" she said while handing me back my stuff.

"Thanks" I said to him while looking at him and taking them, he was good looking with dark hair and a few inches taller than I am.

"Im Dylan" he said while holding out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Savannah" I said as I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Savannah" he said smiling.

"Its nice meeting you too" I said smiling back at him.

"Uhmm... Savannah" Dylan said while rubbing his neck, " I know we just met and all but there's this college party going on at this litlle club U-21 later tonight not far away from here actually. And I was wondering if you'd like to go?" He asked me.

"My friends and I were kinda planning to go, so maybe I'll see you there?" I said to him smiling.

"Oh good, well yeah sure, I'll see you later then Savannah. It was nice meeting you" he said.

"It was nice meeting you too" I said to him as I started off on my way to class again. "Later" I said to him as I gave him a little goodbye wave.

*************************************************************

The day went by quickly and again I managed to avoid Eric.
After class Chelsea and I followed Alexa back to her apartment.
We got something to eat and rest a little until it was time to get ready. I went to take a shower then came out and got dressed into a floral kind of crop top without sleeves with lace up from my chest to my neckline with a black flare skirt with six big kiss pleat that reached mid thigh and paired that with my black heels and my black purse.
I then add a bracelet and two bangles, two rings and a pair of dangling earrings.
Alexa curled my hair for me a bit while Chelsea did my make up. I wasn't really a fan of make up so I told her to keep it to a minute. She had a bit of liquid foundation on my face,some eyeliner and mascara and some dark pink lipstick.
I thought I looked suitable enough.

Then I curled Chelsea's hair for her and did her makeup which was just simple foundation, eyeliner, mascara and some pink lipstick. She then got dressed into a cute goldish colour sequin blouse with a flare black skirt which reach mid thigh and some ankle boots heels which matched her blouse and a matching clutch.
Alexa got dressed into a black, grey and white sleeveless dress with a black waist belt with a round silver buckle. The top half was grey and white with some black lace material over the grey chest area while the bottom half was a black skirt which reached mid thigh. She paired it with a grey blazer some pink wedges and a pink purse. Her hair was in natural waves and her makeup was simple eyeliner, mascara and pinkish lipgloss.
I thought we all looked great, decent but hot.
We were all ready to go so we left in Alexa's car.