Chapter 7-Hiding From Him

Eric's POV

I haven't been seen Savannah for a week now after I made fun of her period accidentally catching her shorts. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, maybe that was a bit too extreme and I've passed my boundaries.
I got to say that Savannah and I don't get along she's obviously irritated with me from pretty much the day we met.
Well maybe that was my fault as well. I was just moving into the apartment which my dad took it up on himself to rent for me. I wanted my own apartment because I liked having my own space and privacy but Dad and I got into an argument earlier that week and I guessed he just decided to punished me by renting an apartment which I'd have to share with a roommate. I was pretty mad at him as I only found out I'd be sharing the apartment the very day I moved in. I honestly didn't know that my roommate would be a girl however and because of all the madness I just sort of took it out on her that way when we met.

I have to say I like irritating Savannah though, I don't know why. But whenever I try to talk to her or be friendly it just seems like I ended up saying the wrong things and insulting her. What I can say is she's definitely not like most girls, most girls throw themselves at me or was impressed that I came from a rich family but obviously not her. I don't mind really, becasiuse she's not really my type but I'm however a bit curious as to why doesn't she seemed affected by my presence like most girls.
Its been a week since I've made fun of her and I haven't seen her not once considering we live in the same house and have three classes together four days in the week. How does she do that? We never run in whenever its breakfast, lunch or dinner time.
I'm thinking maybe I should start acting mature, man up and just apologized to her, even though she may not accept.
I'm really starting to feel bad for being such a jerk to her, I'm really sorry for making fun at her with such a sensitive issue.
But it's like she's totally avoiding me, its like she's hiding from me.

***************************************************************

Savannah's POV

Its been a week since that little embarrassing incident with Eric and I've been trying to avoid him at all cost. I skipped school the following day due to how embarrassed I was plus knowing that I had three classes that day with him, I just couldn't face it.
I told Alexa and Chelsea what happened and they sympathised with me and agreed that he was a jerk for making fun of me.
He really did overdid it this time. He often taunt me and irritate me but last week's incident was the worst. I felt like this was a war between us and he had wounded and defeated me.

I resorted to listening for when he left the house for his morning runs then I came out grabbed a quick breakfast and something for lunch. I cooked a lot then put the left over in fridge and when its dinner time I made sure he wasn't in the living room or kitchen I would hurriedly reheat the left overs and washed the dishes I used before then head back to my room with dinner. I spent most of my time away from the apartment however hanging out with Alexa, Chelsea and Dominic at times. And whenever I'm at home I'd spent most of the time being locked up in my room to avoid seeing him and awakening that humiliation.
On school days I would wake really early and left the house before he is up and whatever classes I had with him I'd disguised myself my combing my hair down around my face, wear a hat sit in the bed and not with Alexa or Chelsea and I would be one of the first to leave the room once the lecture was done.
I would often glimpse Eric around the compound hanging out with this friends whose names I learned were Mark and Kevin or talking to some fake barbie looking blond either with too much make up or dressed too slutty.
Mark was this tall good lucking African-american guy while Kevin was also a really cute guys with blonde hair and blue eyes. It seems as if Eric and them knew each other a good while now however, like high school buddies.
Alexa and Chelsea kept telling me that I can't keep avoiding him forever that we were bound to meet up one day, but so far I've been doing a pretty good job at hiding from him.