Chapter 17-Our Second Make Out Session

I was back Eric and I's apartment from my holiday two days now. Eric still wasn't back though, seems he's having a prolonged Christmas and New Years holiday.
Chelsea and Alexa were both glad to know that I was back. We hang out last night and watched movies just having a girls night. They ended up sleeping over as well.

"What do you guys think we should look after for breakfast?" Alexa asked.

"I don't know its your house Sav, you pick" Chelsea said to me.

"I don't know anything sounds good to me right now" I replied.

"Ok, anything it is then" Alexa said as she put a pot of water on the stove.

"What are you doing?" Chelsea asked ask we watched Alexa search through my cupboards.

"How do you guys feel about Ramen Noodles?" Alexa asked in a fake Chinese accent.

Chelsea and I started laughing, "Ramen Noodles for breakfast?" Chelsea asked.

"Yeah" Alexa said, ""What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing Lex, Ramen Noodles it is" I said to her.

"Good" she said as she put three packs of noodles in the pot of water.

We were eating our noodles in the living room when Eric came in. He dropped his back by the door then looked up and saw us. He was looking really hot as usual, in his burgundy shirt and leather jacket with Hus fitted jeans.

"Wow. Looks like I missed the PJ party" he said. We were all still in our pajamas.

"Hey you're back" I said.

"Yep. And boy am I glad to be back. My relatives were torturing me" he said. "So what's up girls?" He asked Chelsea and Alexa.

"Not much" "Everything's good" they replied.

"Great, I'm gonna go get some rest" he said as he got up and head to his room.

"So, Mr.hottie is back" Chelsea whispered to me.

"Yeah I thinker should go early" Alex said laughing.

" I hate you guys" I said to them.

"We love you too" they said both chuckling.

*************************************************************

"So how was your trip?" I asked Eric as we sat in the sofa watching Fantastic four and eating pizza.

"Horrible. All my relatives keep talking about how manly I've grown now and all and my grandma that's my Mom's mother, she couldn't shut up for once second I was literally going mad from her constant squawking" he said to me.

"That must be fun to watch" I said laughing.

"You're mean" he said to me as he nudged my shoulders.

"No I'm not" I said, "But it must have been really funny to see you standing there trying to put on a smile nonetheless".

"Yeah it was hard" he said chuckling.

"I know. I've had to undergo some of that as well" I said to him.

"No way" he said.

"Yes way. If you meet my grandparents who'd probably be glad to hear your grandma talking instead" I said to him.

"Naw, They can't be that bad" he replied.

"Well you'd have to see it to believe it then" I said to him.

"Yeah probably" he said. "Hey, you got a little something on your face here" he said as he used his thumb to brush off the side of my cheek.

"Thanks" I said as he brushed the crumbs fro my cheek.

We continued watching the movie for a while until Eric decided to speak again.

"I never asked. When's your birthday Sav?" He asked.

"February 3rd" I said to him.

"Oh so next month your twenty then?" He said.

"Yep" I replied.

"Aww, the little girl's gonna be all grown up" he said chuckling.

"Shut up" I said as I laughed then smack him gently on his chest.

"You Savannah Thompson are gonna pay for that" he said as she grabbed me then started tickling me.
I was really ticklish all over so the minute he started tickling me I was already begging for mercy while laughing uncontrollably, my eyes were already draining water as I couldn't stopped Laughing.

"Stop...Please.... Eric!" I said in between laughing.
After a few minutes he finally stopped and looked at me smiling while I sobered up from laughing.
We were now looking in each other eyes until we both started leaning in. Few seconds later his lips met mind.

I closed my eyes as we started kissing. He could really kiss.
He sucked on my bottom lip then did the same to the top, I instantly respond to his kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me. Our lips were moving in sync then he started tracing my bottom lip with his tongue. He bit my lip gently causing me to opened my mouth which he gladly took as an invitation to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues moved together in a sync then he sucked on the tip of my tongue. He then break the kissed as he started kissing my neck going down and gently sucking, I let out a soft moan as the feeling of his lips on my neck was great. His hands started to wonder towards my breast and that's when I realized that we were here making out for the second time and we aren't even together so I decided to stop him.

"Eric, wait stop" I said sounding a bit breathless from all the kissing before.

"Too far?" He asked while easing off me and I nodded. "I'm sorry" he said wiping with mouth.

"No its fine" I said to him.
Oh my gosh, Eric and I just had our second make out session, what does this mean?

End of chapter 17
:) They did it again. Think he'll ask her to be his girlfriend soon?