Chapter 22-Will You Marry Me?

Time flies fast. Just the other day I started university and no I'll be graduating tomorrow. Can you believe that its been three years already? Oh and Eric and I have been closer than anything.
Alexa and Kevin are also together now finally. After one full year of all the begging and annoying Alexa finally went out with him and they've been together since. Dominic and Chelsea are engaged. He proposed to her when he graduated last year, he's also now working and they're planning to get married as soon as she graduated while will be tomorrow so I'm guessing we'll be hearing the wedding bells soon.

Hayden and Kylie finally got married and have a son- Niles. Janina is now fifteen and is crazy over her first boyfriend. The guys a shy one though but yes cute has also fifteen. My parents were gonna be here for my big day tomorrow and I was so excited. Eric was so excited as well, he would be taking over his dad company after working there a year and his Dad also offered me a job at their company and I haven't even applied yet can you believe it? I was so excited.

******************************************************
"Congratulations" Janina said as she came to hug me. Graduation was finished and I was finally a Melbourne graduate with a bachelor degrees in business management.

"Thanks Nina" I said to her.

"Congrats hun" mom said as she hugged me.

"Thanks mom" I said smiling.

"My little girl has finally graduated" Dad said as he gave me a tight hug.

"Dad" I said laughing.

"Hey Mr, and Mrs. Thompson. Hey Nina. We were going out to celebrate and wanted you guys to come" Eric said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Where are we going?" Mom asked.

"To this nice little restaurant not too far from here actually" Eric said to them.

"Ok lead the way" my dad said.

So here we are seated in the restaurant eating, chatting and laughing. My family were there, Eric's parents, Alexa and her family, Chelsea and hers and Dominic, Kevin and Mark. We were all having a great time celebrating our graduation.
Then Eric's cleared his throat and stood up.

"I wanna say something" he said as we all turned our attention to him. " I wanna say thank you to all my friends who have been here with me throughout the years, I'm glad to have made may new ones as well" he said to them.

"But mostly I wanna say thanks to the girl I love more than anything" he said looking at me and I smiled at him. He came nearer and took my hand causing me to stand with him.

"Savannah, you've been with me for the past three years through my good times and my bad times. We've have our differences and our ups and downs but you still stick with me. Even when I was being a pain. So I wanna say thank you. I'm not going to say that it was love at first sight because in fact we couldn't stand each other for the first couple months when we met" he said and everybody laughed at that. Then he continued. "However as times past we learned to tolerate each other until that turn to love. Its been three years now since we've been together and today marks the end of our college journey. But a new journey awaits us all and a future. Savannah I don't want a future if you're not apart of it" he said as he bent on one knee in front of me and I was speechless.

"I want a future that involves you and I love you so much. That's why I'm here now, down on my knee nervous as hell asking you this question" he said then took out a red velvet box from his pocket. He open it revealing a nice double band silver ring with a nice squared shaped diamond stone on it.
"Savannah Thompson, will you marry me?"

I was so overjoyed I couldn't speak I smiled at him then nodded my head. And he sighed then got up slipping the ring on my left wedding finger then taking my face I'm his hands and kissing me.

"You have no idea how happy you make me right now. I love you" he said as he kissed my lips.

"I love you too" I said to him as I hugged him tightly. Then everyone started clapping.

This was the beginning of my future and journey with Eric Lopez, my bad boy roommate.

:) The end.

The Epilogue is up next.