Chapter 4- Meeting up with an old and new friends part 1.

For the most of Sunday I tried my best to avoid running in with Eric. When I went to get breakfast he was out on his morning run, so I made sure to hurry up and eat breakfast was my dishes then head back to the seclusion of my bedroom but I made sure to grab something for lunch with me so I wouldn't have to come back out to get it later on and risk seeing that obnoxious rich boy of a roommate.
The rest of the day went by fine with me being cooped in my room, and him being either out or in his room while I made dinner. So thankfully I didn't see him any at at all that day.

Finally Monday came around. My alarmed went off which caused me to be awaken. It was six am. I laid in bed a few more minutes trying together my eyes adjusted to the light that was coming in through the window. Then I finally got up and went to get a shower and brush my teeth. After I came from the shower I got dressed in a light blue jeans, a black spaghetti strap blouse with a blue plaid bottom down shirt with elbow length sleeves. I decide to curl my hair slightly and put on some eye liner and mascara and lipgloss. I put my brown fashion watch, gold necklace and a few rings just for style, I then finish my outfit with my black knee length leather boots and my black leather shoulder bag. I grabbed my keys then exist my room closing the door behind me.

I went into the living room then into the kitchen- we had to walked through the living room to get to the kitchen. I went and made myself a cheese sand which for breakfast with Milo and a beef burger with swiss cheese sandwich for lunch. I decided to just bring my breakfast with me and eat it when I get to school since I really wanna avoid seeing Eric. I put my sandwiches into a paper bag and stuffed them into my leather bag, I hurriedly drank my Milo and put the mug in the sink. Just as I grabbed a bottle water from the fridge and was existing I crashed into a 'wall'? Only that wall wasn't exactly a wall but none other than Mr.obnoxious whom I was really hoping to avoid, he was wearing a white shirt with a signature bad boy black leather jacket as far as I got to see until I heard his voice.

"Hey, watch it" he growled at me.

I got to say I was a bit intimidated. Looking at this guy who was a 6ft monster compared to my 5ft6" figure. Plus his tone was really frightening.

"Sorry" I mumbled while I walked around him existing the kitchen and out the house.
I got to my car which was parked in the garage with his black BMW and a black and red bike. Wow, I didn't even noticed that before. My car was a blue Honda civic, my mom and dad surprised me with it for my 16th birthday and although I had it three years now its still looking pretty new brand as I tried to be careful with it plus Shieara and I would carpool at times with her car so it was still in good condition.

The university is approximately five minutes drive from the apartment so I reached there good time. Its was only 7:47 and my first class starts 8:15 so I had a few minutes to eat my sandwich and chill. I parked in the students parking lot then sat in my car and ate my sandwich.
While eating my mind wondered about Mr.obnoxious Eric. 'What does he do? Does he attend university? What university does he attend? How old is he? Why the hell is he so rude and arrogant anyway?' All those thoughts came to me. At 8:05 I finally decided that its probably time went in search of my class.

I got out of my car and locked it behind me. I then walked to the business management faculty building which was fortunately not far from the parking lot. I then entered it and started looking for the room 22 lecture Hall where my first class was to be held. As I found it and was about to enter I collided with someone who was about to enter the class as well.

"I'm so sorry" I said quickly while picking up a book that fell from the person" I seemed to be bumping into everyone since morning.

"Its ok" the girl said. As I got up and hand her her book she gasped as she looked at me, and I was surprised as well.
"Oh my god. Sav!? I can't believe its you".