Epilogue

Four Years Later

Eric and I were finally married after graduating university. Eric took over his father's company and was now the CEO. I was also hired there where I was the vice president but I was on leaf now as you probably guessed it, I was pregnant.

I was eight and a half months pregnant and to say I was a typical moody, emotional and insecure woman would be an understatement.
I was extremely emotional, I got upset and cried over the simplest things. I was often moody as hell and would often times break things when I threw them at Eric for being insensitive or not heeding my wishes. Don't ask me why but I was sometimes that violent at him. I guess it was because of me being uncomfortable and all due to my current state of pregnancy and being so big. Simple things such as sitting down, sleeping, bathing myself and even walking was a bit difficult and uncomfortable, so I guessed I kinda blamed Eric for putting me in this uncomfortable position.

Flashback....

I had been sick with the flu for about a week now. But this morning I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. I got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. I was on my knees in front the toilet bowl as I started vomiting out all of last nights pasta.
I then felt my hair been held back and my back been rubbed gently.

"You ok baby?" Eric asked me.

"No. I feel like I'm gonna die soon. I feel horrible" I told him as he helped me up.

"You'll be fine soon" he said as I brushed my teeth.
"Come on let's get you some peppermint tea".

He led me downstairs to the kitchen where I sat down on one of the stools as he made me some tea. I drank my tea and was eating some salty crackers because that's I felt for, Eric decided to make himself some coffee.
The moment he poured his coffee in his mug and set it on the counter in front of me and the scent catches my nose, that's the moment I felt sick to my stomach again.