Chapter 11- Expect the Unexpected part 1

Its been a few weeks now since I've been out with Dylan. And Eric apologized. I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about him every now and then. And for some strange reason I'm starting to get very nervous whenever he's around, I would find myself stuttering whenever he does say anything to me and my hear beat would increased whenever I see him.

Dylan and I tried having another date but it was a disaster, I kept zoning out whenever he was talking to me and I just wasn't feeling it. Its like my mind was somewhere else.
Dylan kept asking me what's wrong and I kept telling him its nothing and that I'm fine. He wasn't convinced though and then told me that it seems as if my mind is somewhere else or on someone else for that matter and that maybe we would just remain as friends, which I totally agreed with him.

I told Alexa and Chelsea about how I was feeling and they both told me that its because I was starting to have feelings for Eric. Like seriously, I don't think that's true or even possible. I mean the guy and I can't even be in a few millimeter radius with clashing, we can't stand each other from the very day we've met, plus he's one obnoxious, cocky, arrogant rich boy in addition to that he's a player. The guy has been seen with a different girl almost everyday. Either they would be making out somewhere on campus or even at times in a lecture at the back of the room. It was pretty obvious that he's up to no good so its not possible r me to fall for such a person. Is it? I doubt it.

I was sitting in the living room when I heard the front door being knocked. I got up to answer it only for a girl who I recognized as one of Eric's bimbo barged in.

" Who the hell are you? What are you doing here you b*tch? Are you the reason he isn't calling me back? Where is he!?" She asked questions one behind the other without even giving me a chance to speak.

" Listen to me you b*tch, I don't know what you're doing here or how you got in, but you better stay away from Eric, he's mind!" She yelled at me as I stared at her surprised and confused as well.

"Look, I don't know who you are and what's your relationship with Lopez but you can have him. And by the way I lived here so could you please just go back to whichever asylum you escaped from" I said to her.

She gasped at me, " You b*tch, I swear ...." But she was cut off by Eric who had just walked through the door.

" Candice? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked her shocked.

"What am I doing here!? What the hell is she doing here!? Did you dump me for this b*tch!?" She yelled at him while pointing at me.

" Wow, Lopez you better get your dog on a leash or I swear to god she's gonna end up in a pound" I said to him.

My remarks about her must have hit the nail on the head as she lunged at me "You bit..." But was cut off by Eric who had grabbed her by the waist.

"Stop it Candice. I told you what we had was just a one time thing OK it was a mistake. You and I are never gonna be together and She has nothing to do with it. So I suggested you leave now or I dragged you out myself" he said to her as she tried to escape his tight grasped on her.

"Eric, you don't mean that" she said "We are good together, you told me you needed me when we were at the club having sex. How could you!? I hate you!" She screamed at him as she dragged herself out his grasped that had loosened on her waist, and she stormed out the front door slamming it.

"Wow" I said as I walked away from him and head into the kitchen for a glass of Apple juice.

"I'm sorry about that OK" Eric said to me as he followed me to the kitchen.

"You do have a way with the crazies Lopez. Just know that I really don't appreciate being here and all sorts of lunatics coming in here to attack me because of you OK, so I'd suggest you stop bringing them here while I still lived where because that's only an invitation for them to come back". I told him as I poured my drink then left him in the kitchen.