Chapter 25

Hey guys….here’s the next chapter….and I know for a fact that this time I have uploaded faster…

This chapter I have revealed something about Sirena’s family….

Hope you all enjoy it and thank you so much for your votes, comments, for fanning me and for tweeting…..

You all rock, and its only your appreciation for this story that keeps me going….

Thank you!

**************************************************************************************************************************

SIRENA’S   POV

After I got dressed up for school , I asked Derek to drive me to school and he agreed.

There was no way I could face Adrien after seeing him last night.

What kind of a guy says ‘I love you’ to one girl, and then goes and f*cks another girl the next day?

A player, that’s who.

Reaching school, I saw Skye talking rapidly to Jamie and Dylan. Venus and Tracy were looking at them amused. I walked over to them, and joined in the conversation.

I continued talking even when I saw Adrien’s car pull up. A horde of girls flung themselves at his car, and clambered all over him when he stepped out.

But he ignored all of them and walked over to me.

“Sirena, what’s wrong? First you push me off the bed, and now you drove to school with dad.” He asked.

I swear I heard Skye and the whole gang gasp when he said ‘push me off your bed’. Oh damn. Now I had to convince all of them that I wasn’t sleeping with him.

I was about to confront him about what happened last night, when Courtney strutted over with her group of skanks and said in a choked voice…actually I think she was trying to make her voice husky, but it came out sounding strangled, “Last night was amazing Adrien. How about a repeat this night? My place…be there honey.” She croaked, running a fingernail on his arm.

I turned to Adrien, “There. You got your answer.” I said coldly, and started to go towards the school doors.

But before I could reach them a voice called out, “Oi Sirena! Wait up!”

I turned to see Damon running towards me. All heads turned to him, and I could literally see the girls drool.

“You were supposed to come over yesterday. What happened?” he asked.

“Ermm..stuff.” I mumbled vaguely. Damon raised one eyebrow questioningly, but I just looked away.

Damon got the message and changed the topic.

“It’s okay. But we need to go to dad’s place at once.” He said.

“Right now? But I have school!” I exclaimed.

“It’s important. Just skip school. What’s the big deal?” he asked.