Chapter 9

95 votes??!!?? Seriously??...I love you guys!!!...But yyou're reaching the limit tooo soon.....  

I don't go back on what I promised...So here's a teeny bit of a longer chapter...

**************************************************************************************************

SIRENA'S POV

Adrien and I finally walked out of the door and got into his Lambhorgini...  

sigh..I can't get over it yet....His car was standing ready for him in the driveway.  

Stupid, spoilt rich boy.

~~conscience~~  

But you love the stupid, spoilt rich boy!!..

Go away...do you have to keep pestering me??

I'm a part of you...how can I go away? and of course I love irritating you..its my job

~~ends~~

I really was going mad. What with all the talking with my conscience.

The ride to school was silent. It was sort of weird. But still I kept my mouth shut.

We reached the school.  

It was a modern building. All glass and steel. It seemed very claustrophobic and was of course very fancy and rich.  

When Adrien and I got out of the car, I got many glares and wolf whistles.  

Typical.

When Adrien got out, he got many "yo man" and of course all the girls rushed towards him like he was a celebrity.  

Oops! I forgot, he IS a celebrity.

The whole horde of girls was heading this way, and I had no intentions of getting trampled by them. So I waved politely to Adrien and went in the general direction of the school doors.  

But, Adrien followed me.  

"I need to show you around school. Parents' instructions" he answered my unspoken question.  

I shrugged. I was shrugging and nodding a lot these days.  

But I didn't want to seem clingy or anything, so I told him "You can go with your wh*res or umm..friends. I really don't need a babysitter. I can manage on my own."

He started protesting when a familiar whiny voice said "Well..well..If it isn't my boyfriend and his charity case of a sl*t"  

Adrien looked sheepish, so I took control. This b*tch messed with my sleep. No way is she getting away with it.  

"Well..well...if it isn't the wh*re who barged right into my room like she owned it" I said, imitating her nasal voice perfectly.

There were a few snickers and giggles.

"I don't talk like that!" she said defensively.  

"Yes, you do honey" I said like I was talking to a 2 year old kid. And then continued in my normal voice, "Now get out of my way. I'm getting late and have zero interest in seeing your plastic, botoxed ugly face for even a second more. And I'm warning you ..don't you DARE mess with me. Also...if I get a detention right on my first day for being late because of you, you won't be left with even that plastic face and false hair..."  

I could be really scary if I wanted to, which is why everybody quickly paved a path for me to pass through.  

The girlfriend was looking at me stunned. Guess no one had ever stood up to her before. Well..there was a first for everything wasn't there?