Chapter 29

Okay as usual I'm late. I had forgotten my wattpad password x_x.

*****************************************************************************************************************

                                                                        SIRENA'S POV

My head was pounding when I woke up from my deep slumber. My hands were tied together and so were my feet. It as a very uncomfortable position to be in. Feeling groggy I took in my surroundings.

"Oh great" I thought to myself, "I'm in a warehouse again." The floor was grimy and the place was a mess. How cliche. And then it hit me. The events came rushing back and the feeling of complete and utter betrayal washed over me. Of all people in the world, I never would have guessed HE would have been involved with Jayden. I thought he was a good guy, a great guy even. Quite obviously my judgement of people sucked.

The sound of footsteps echoed and being the coward I was I quickly shut my eyes again. My kidnapper was here, and he had brought along with him someone else, someone I loathed and despised with every bone in my body, the person who ruined my life- Jayden.

Jayden walked over to me and kneeled down to where I was laying on the cold floor. He was so near that I could feel his filthy breath on my face, but I kept my eyes shut.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp sting on my cheek and my eyes flew open of their own accord. Before I could even register what had happened, Jayden raised his hand and whacked me again. I scrambled away from him giving him my best death glare. His cold, lifeless eyes remained expressionless.

"Don't you dare try to hit me again" I snarled, trying to retain some dignity. I knew I was in no position to make demands but I was not going to let him walk over me again.

"Sweetheart I suggest you keep your demands to yourself. This is just the beginning. By the time I'm done with you, you will be begging me to kill you" Jayden smirked. Oh how I wished to wipe that ugly evil smirk off his face.

Behind him my unexpected kidnapper let out a cackle of laughter that was so unlike him. Again the feeling of betrayal washed over and now I turned my glare towards him. I was plain angry now.

"We'll see whose laughing once Adrien get here" I said with confidence. It was all for show. I was terrified inside. I had written a note saying I had gone for a run. Nobody would search for me. And by the time they realized I was missing, Jayden and my kidnapper would have already gotten what they wanted- me dead.

"Now now. You shouldn't speak lies should you? Do you take us for fools? We are aware that Adrien is not in town and that everyone thinks you have gone for a long run. Besides by the time anyone realizes you are missing you will already be dead. That is if anyone ever realizes you are missing. Its not like you being gone will be such a loss for them. You are a waste of space anyway. Being thrown from one home to another. Never had any real family did you? That is probably why you wouldn't understand our pain. Our pain in losing our father. The man who brought us up. And the man who is now dead all thanks to your mother" Jayden snarled. Behind him my kidnapper's face was also a mask of fury. That was when I realized why one of the people I trusted most was involved in this. he and Jayden were brothers. They had the same father, which was why Jayden kept saying 'our father'.

I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. Jayden's harsh words had hit home. I had always had doubts as to why no one wanted me. Him saying the words out loud was like being forced to face reality and realize I truly had no one. For all I knew Damon and my apparent biological father could be a farce. I had just been so excited about having someone int his world who was actually related to me that I had completely believed them and hadn't insisted on a DNA test or anything. What if what Jayden was speaking was the truth?

I swallowed my fears and insecurities and spoke in a strong voice"What does this have to do with my mother?"

"SHE was the reason our father died. Your biological mother is the reason for our father's slow and painfall downfall. It was because of her that our father committed suicide. We wanted to get revenge on her but she diedon a mission before we could get to her." my kidnapper said.

I felt a kinship to my deceased bilogical mother as I put two and two together and realized she must have been an agent for an organization like me.

But before I could respond Jayden spoke up, "That's enough talk. Let's get down to some action."

I shuddered mentally. This time it was my kidnapper who spoke up to my surprise, "Brother we should give the girl some rest before you have fun with her." Maybe he had a heart after all.

Jayden narrowed his eyes, "Are you protecting the girl?"

"No brother. Of course not. Let's just knock her out till tomorrow." Or maybe he just had a heart of stone.

Jayden nodded his head stiffly and stormed out of the warehouse.

My kidnapper turned towards me his eyes glinting just like his brother's. How could I have missed the resemblance?

He raise his fist to knock me out. Gosh, couldn't they use more painless methods like chloroform maybe?

Before he could strike me I asked the first question that came into my head, "Are you really gay? Or was that all an act too?"

My kidnapper, also known as my friend Jamie [A/N- For those who may not remember him, he is Sirena's gay friend from school. Check chapter 9 is still confused :P] let out a bark of laughter and I saw a glimpse of the Jamie who had been my friend.

Jamie stopped laughing abruptly and once again raised his hand. I sighed waiting for the blackness to swallow me again. And then the blow landed, hard and unforgiving but I could have sworn I heard someone saying "I'm sorry."