Chapter 27

Since sorry just won’t cut it, I will start with the story directly….but still, I apologize for the late upload..

******************************************************************************

SIRENA’S POV

Adrien was moved in and waited for me in the foyer. I took my own sweet time walking in, not really in the mood to confront the jacka*s.

As soon as I entered he started babbling, “Sirena…I am so so sorry. I know sorry doesn’t cut it, and I know its going to be difficult for you to trust me after this.But I swear I didn’t do anything.”

I gave a harsh laugh at that, “So, I was just hallucinating when I walked in on you and Courtney?”

“No…I mean yes. Look, I can explain. I didn’t even KNOW she was on my bed. After I told you that I loved you, which is true, and you ran away, I was really upset but I went looking for you anyway. When I came back home without you, fearing that something had happened to you, and saw you in the house, I was so frustrated that I went out to get mad drunk at this  party. Courtney was there, and I remember her approaching me very vaguely. After that I kept downing shots, and everything was hazy after my fourth shot. I was surprised because I was not a lightweight. That is all I remember. It was only this morning when Courtney pounced on me that I realized that something had gone terribly wrong last night. I went around interrogating everyone as to what happened last night, and put two and two together. Courtney had apparently slipped in a drug in my drink. I was unconcious the whole time that Courtney was over me. I swear that I would never evr purposely hurt you Rina. You mean too much to me.”

I was feeling so terribly guilty after hearing his speech.

I pulled down his face and moulded my lips over his.

He was surprised a first, but then responded.

“Does this mean I’m forgiven?” he asked with a crooked smile, breathlessly.

I laughed and nodded.

“So can we stop the silent treatment already? It’s annoying.” He said

“Okay…” I started and was interrupted by Adrien’s father.

“Sirena! You’re here? Get ready and come downstairs quick. We have a shoot.” He ordered.

I groaned, but did as he told.

I was truly not looking forward to spending another day with Mark Rogers. That idiot gave me a headache every single time, and I had had only two or three shoots with him so far. Thank god, the major part of this movie was about him and I didn’t have to see him every day.

Today, the location was this beautiful mansion, which had somehow been modified to look like a castle.

I would have loved the location if Pain in the backside Mark Rogers wasn’t ther. He was already barking orders at everyone when we reached.

Derek quickly pulled out some sheets and gave them to me.

“It’s your script. Ypu forgot it at home. I hope you’ve learnt your part well.” He said with a stern look.

I just nodded meekly.

The script was perfect except for a little glitch. There was a scene in which I had to kiss Mark.

Yeah, no…even I wasn’t looking forward to that.

But, Mark apparently like it because he came bouncing towards me, “Babe. Guess what? The kiss is gonna be today! Because Derek thinks the location is perfect!”

“Oh god no! no! Why? Can’t we just skip the part, or someone else can do it?” I asked hopefully.

“Nuh-uh. Derek won’t accept. And shouldn’t you be falling over your feet in a haste to kiss me? I mean look at me. Millions of girls will kill to kiss these gorgeous lips.” He said, obnoxiously.

I snorted. Self-centered much?

I was about to retort sarcastically, when my phone buzzed, letting me know that I had a message.

It was from Adrien.

 “Rina, I won’t be home when you come back. Dad’s planning to keep you with douche bag Mark for two days to wrap up the shooting, and I need to go overseas for football. My league has an upcoming match. Sorry hun. :)...Love, Adrien “  it read.

Oh, great. I was stuck with douche bag for two whole torturous days, and there was no Adrien waiting for me back home.

This was going to be a long two days.

“Sirena, Mark…get ready. We’re about to start rolling the cameras.” Derek shouted.

Looks like I was going to have to kiss the jerk earlier than planned. He better not have bad breath.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Short….I know….I’ll upload as soon as I have free time.

Thank you all for waiting so patiently, and still reading after all the cliffhangers and long waits.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Thanks!