Chapter 18

I think you guys deserve another chapter for waiting so long for me to finally pen down another chapter finally....so here's the next chapter!

And just so you know...you are the best readers a writer could ask for. Thank you so much for your support and comments!! I really can't thank you enough. <3

XOXO

****************************************************************************************************************

                                                              ADRIEN'S    POV

I scrutinized Sirena's expression when she said she'd rather not talk about it.

Her face was turned away, and she was trying desperately to hide something. But she couldn't help the emotions from being displayed on her face. Her face was contorted in pain and terror. There was unrestrained fury too, but torture was the expression which was more visible on her face. There was a light mask of disgust also.

I tried to piece it together. She had said that Jayden fulfilled his pleasures, and that there were harsh routines. There was anger, terror, pain and disgust with a deep want for revenge.

Oh holy crap! A guy wanted to fulfill his pleasures!! How dumb could I get? I should have figured it out long ago.

It all made sense now. Those nightmares she has. The way she involuntarily flinches away from guys. Her hatred for Jayden.

How twisted is tat guy anyway? What kind of a person does that?

I could feel my blood boiling and I was ready to explode. I was going to tear Jayden, limb to limb, and feed him to the vultures. That b*ast*rd.... I can't believe he dared to do that to Sirena....

But first I had to confirm my suspicions. I looked over at Sirena. She saw that I had figured it out, and her expression turned to one of horror.

There I had gotten my proof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                          SIRENA'S    POV

Adrien knew. Maybe not the whole horrible thing, but he knew the base. He knew the main part, the root.

I knew my face was giving it all away. I could literally feel the horror from me emanating in all directions. There was complete silence all this time.

I couldn't bear it. I couldn't bear someone knowing my filthy past.

So, being the genius I was, I did the best thing to fuel and confirm Adrien's suspicions.

I ran.

I got up swiftly and then rushed to the enormous staircase.