Epilogue

Haha hey everyone! Thought I was gonna leave you hanging? Well I guess I kind of did but it makes it so much better Dont you think? Lol suspension is awesome :p

I originally planned for this final chapter to he like 30 pages but... Then I was like "bet'ah not" so until we meet again this is officially the end.

Epilogue

The Burrow

Friday December 25th

All the Weasley children were present as they sat in the living room sipping their hot tea. However Arthur Weasley was in the loo at the moment and Molly Weasley was preparing supper. The only missing persons were the honorary Weasley's Hermione and Harry and of course the absent space of Fred.

It was the first Christmas without Fred. The first Christmas without some mayhem being caused by the twins experiments, it seemed almost too quiet.

George who was one of the most affected by his twins death couldn't take the silence anymore. He could feel the walls caving in and a sense of nostalgia overwhelm him. The uncomfortable tension that had settled in the atmosphere was helping no one.

"So where do you think Hermione and Harry are?" George finally asked.

But his actions were to no avail. Everyone was either too tired or just too lost in their own thoughts to speak. Better yet they didn't have the emotional strength to speak, they were all tongue tied. It was as if all the Weasley's were reliving past memories of when they were still children, of when they were still whole. Even Fleur was quiet, she too found it too depressing to speak. It was so different coming back to the Weasley's this time around.

The Weasley house once full of life, of chaos, of laughter, of happiness had turned into a dark abyss. It seemed almost too horrific to step into the burrow without Fred at George's side. Everyone truly just wanted to cry. They were able to forget for awhile that nothing had happened, that Fred didn't leave them, that he was simply working at the shop. It was so easy to forget that he no longer existed. But now, now they were all to aware and it slammed them hard to the ground. It was if a thousand tons had been thrust onto the Weasley's and they were struggling to stay upright, struggling to not be crushed under the weight that had been placed atop them.

George tried to think of something to say, to get his brothers and sister, mum and dad to snap out of it. He needed them to be normal, at least a bit. If not he knew he would crumble right into a million pieces. His heart hurt and all he wanted to do was cry and cry and never get back up. It was hell to have your other half be ripped away from you. It was as if part of him had died, and that was true in more ways then one.

"So, I hear Hermione is dating Draco Malfoy," Bill said aloud. He too was becoming suffocated by the atmosphere. George sent him a thankful look. "They disappeared at the same time last night."

The rest of the Weasley's ears perked up at that. The subject hermione was one that interested them all. She had changed drastically and none of the Weasley boys expected it. Ginny sat up straighter and rolled her eyes at her older brother.

"She isn't dating Draco," Ginny said. But then a look of uncertainty overcame her. "At least I don't think so."

"I thought she was dating that Theodore boy," Charlie decided to add.

"And if you'll recall when Hermione came back she was fuming and left. Soon after Draco Malfoy reappeared and was glaring at everyone with much more intensity," Percy included his observation.

"Exactly. And when Hermione left Theodore followed after her like a little puppy. Wonder where those two went last night..." George trailed off looking at his youngest brother Ron.