Chapter 20

Hey guys heres a new Chapter!! Sorry it isnt that long and if its a bit boring. Next chapter will be much better hopefully. Thanks for loving this story and sticking with it and writing me wonderful comments that encourage me to update. Enjoy

And the pic to the side is Theo(Fionn Macdiarmid)! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere...

"And so it begins," A voice said their eyes flashing.

Meanwhile...

Hermione clutched her skull tightly, trying to hold it together as it felt like it was splitting in half. Visions, words, people, darkness, evil all swirled in her mind. Around and around it went seeming to want to combust from her brain. Her eyes were squeezed shut as tears leaked through. She held in her screams and tried to regain control, but she was growing weak and tired.

Were where her parents, she asked herself.

The house was completely empty and her heavy breathing seemed to reverberate off the walls and fill her ears ten times louder than it should've, adding to her crowded mind. Kill, kill them all, kill, the voices in her head whispered and hissed. Wanting to end the aching pain Hermione took a deep breath and exhaled, again she repeated that.

She felt her body begin to sizzle. Her powers layering over her body like a second skin and she felt it pulse in her. She felt it in her blood, her muscles, her skin, her heart, her soul. She felt her powers spread evenly until it coated her. She felt the pain ever so slowly be released but, along with this she felt something in her shift, what it was she didn't know. All she knew was that she was taking control for once and preventing her pain, which was a first.

Before long she was left on the ground on her knees, breathing heavily as sweat dripped down her face. For a moment she assessed how she was feeling. The layer of power that had coated her had still remained, she could feel it. It was like a hum she could hear and sense. She felt more like she did before the transformation but at the same time felt completely different.

Hermione stood a triumphed smile spreading across her face. She did it, she finally did it, and she mastered her powers. She was able to take the lead and control them, not the other way around. A question that now formed in her mind was what had happened to her. Why had everything seemed to rush at her at once after she kissed...? Draco.

What happened to him? Was he alright? Where was he? Her mind started working properly again but she could also sense the darkness in the back of her mind. She couldn't remember anything. All she could remember was the kiss, which sent her pleasurable shivers up and down her spine just thinking about it, and then the pain. After that everything else was a blur.

Hermione tried to think of plausible reasons why but none jumped at her at the moment. She was clueless. She then looked around her home and saw indeed that it was empty. Where were her parents? At work? Hermione looked at the clock and eyes went wide, it was a quarter past six. Had she really been in pain for that long? It had only felt like a few minutes.

Shaking her head she went into the kitchen and wrote a note to her parents telling them she stopped by and was sorry she missed them. As she went to place the note on the refrigerator the slip of paper escaped her grasps and floated to the floor. Hermione bent down to grab it only to see another slip of paper beside it. She reached for both. The mystery note said;