Chapter 23

Hey awesome fans! sorry yet again for a short chapter im really sucking at this lately lol. Anways i decided to post this chapter, even though it WASNT FINISHED. but i thought i would end your guys suffering lol. I mean it has been over a week a bit so im being nice. lol. Will update hopefully next week wednesday but IDK yet cuz AP BIO is kicking my butt big time lol. 

Thanks FOR READING!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

The castle was deserted except for the occasional few who were scattered about. Everyone else however had decided to spend their last day before winter break at Hogsmeade. Hermione and Theodore however were part of the minority who had stayed behind. They sat, across from each other, in the Great Hall eating breakfast.

“So what are you going to do during break?” Theodore asked her as he munched down on his toast with marmalade. Hermione plopped a melon in her mouth and chewed slowly, pondering the thought on whether or not to tell him.

“I’m not sure, Harry is spending the break with me so we might find something fun to do,” Hermione replied nonchalantly. “What about you?” She asked, directing the attention onto him.

Theodore shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t want to go home, in all honesty he was sure his father didn’t even want him back. Plus, he was eighteen now, he could do as he wished. The only down fall was that he had nowhere to go, no one to go to, no home to truly call his own.

“I think I’m just going to stay here for the break,” Theo replied stiffly, trying to make it sound like it was no big deal, but Hermione could hear the hardness in his voice and look in his eye.

“Maybe you can come over during the break and hang with Harry and I one day,” She offered, not wanting him to be so alone.

“I would like that,” Theo replied sending a smile her way.

It was then that a owl came swooping into the Great Hall, dropped a letter in front of Hermione, and flew off back to where ever it had come from. Hermione scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion. Looking at the letter she slowly grabbed it. Her name was written in her mother’s neat and elegant cursive writing. Turning it over she opened the letter.

Pear Mioni,

Your father and I decided to go back to America for the breek. There are so many things to see that we missed lase time we were tnere. I know it is last minut and we wished to take you, but know you would rither spend it wich friands. We wont be long and will call you as soon as we are back. Remember we love you with every fibe of our beings, you are our world. Stay Safe and be strong.

With all our love,

Mum and Dad

Hermione’s POV

I looked at the letter and reread it twice, thrice even. It didn’t make sense and I didn’t understand. Yes, her writing was elegant and neat but it had many spelling errors. And my mum never spelt anything wrong, she was always strict on grammar and etc. she may not like to admit it but she was a total nerd. She would’ve been sorted into Ravenclaw if she didn’t ask the hat to put her into Slytherin instead. Shaking my head I put the letter back into its envelope, deciding that my mother was simply distracted. But did she really forget how to spell my name? And what had my mum meant when she said be safe and strong?