Chapter 9: Just the way you are

• Dedicated to To ALL my Wonderful Fans!!!!!!!!!

Since you guys are so F-ing awesome heres another chapter!

A/N: This i believe has got to be my favorite chapter yet.

_________________________________________________

Hermione’s POV

Same day

I entered the common room and saw all heads turn towards me. Were they ever going to get tired of doing that?

“Hey Granger!” Theodore said getting up off the couch and walking towards me, he threw his arm over my shoulders and walked me over towards Pansy and Blaise.

“Hey Hermione,” Blaise greeted me kindly. Pansy just ignored my presence, looking away.

I sighed silently to myself. I was going to take Malfoy’s advice…

“Pansy?” I asked her, trying to get her attention.

Blaise nudged her with his arm; she sighed loudly and turned her attention to me. Her eyes showing her hate, her lips pursed and her arms crossed.

“I’m sorry about what I said last night. I didn’t mean to imply what I said. I was drunk and being absolutely stupid. I didn’t even know half of what I did last night.” I explained to her, lying a bit. I knew exactly what happened last night, right down to every detail. I felt Theodore stiffen next to me at my words. “If I can make it up to you I would. Just say the price.”

Instantly I regretted what I added at the last minute. I could only imagine what Pansy would ask of me. Pansy looked at me, really looked at me, her eyes surprised and a bit apprehensive. She sighed once more.

“I’m not a heartless slag everyone thinks I am.” She stated, looking at me, wanting me to believe her words. I nodded my head in thought. “So because I have somewhat sympathy about what happened back at Hogsmeade, I’ll forgive you this once.”

She told me sternly. Blaise smiled down at her and threw his arms around her shoulder pulling her into a one arm hug. If she wasn’t so obsessed with Malfoy I would say that she and Blaise would make a cute couple.

“So now that’s settled how are you ?” Theodore asked me concerned, his hand rubbing my arm in a comforting manner. I saw everyone else looking at us, eavesdropping in on our conversation. Theodore as if sensing my hesitation glared at everyone. “What are you all staring at?”

With those words some looked away while many scattered off towards different directions. Those who were left edged farther away so they weren’t in hearing range. Theodore led me to a love seat opposite of Blaise and Pansy’s and helped me sit down, his arm still around my shoulders. Oddly enough I didn’t mind, I found it comforting in way. However if someone told me a year ago, or more likely a few days ago, that I would be all nice with these Slytherin’s I would’ve laughed in their faces and told them they were mad, but yet here I was.

“How are you?” Theodore said asking his question once more.

“I’m fine.” I replied, exhaling.

“Are you okay?” He asked instead rephrasing his question.

“Peachy,” I replied with a fake smile.

“Oh, c’mon Granger we aren’t stupid.” Pansy grumbled. “Even I wouldn’t be peachy after what happened.” She admitted and looked away; shocked that she said that in my company.