Rule 14

Rule 14 (Not proofread, please ignore any mistakes, I'll fix them later).

            The guy, Mark, that we'd been trying to get hold of had finally picked up his phone. Unfortunately, he wasn't very helpful and Ash ended up nearly punching him in the face. The 'Asher Toms' that Mark had seen to didn't look like Ash but had his bike and his address, so naturally, we couldn't think of any logical explanation for it. Well, we thought of a logical explanation but nobody that could've been behind it.

            "Alex, I swear to God," Ash growled and I folded my arms over my chest, giving him an innocent smile.

            "That you'll what? Let's face it, you've got to take them off, there's no way around it," I countered and Dev let out a wry chuckle.

            Ash grunted, glaring down at the two waxing strips on both of his thighs. He'd fallen asleep on the couch in his khaki shorts and as I seemed to share split personalities with James Bond, I'd managed to roll them up and place some of my strips on his legs.

            "I could always soak them off, rendering your prank pointless," he argued and I offered a small shrug in return.

            "You can kiss goodbye to your masculinity if you do that." He grumbled at my words and directed his next question at my cousin, who was observing the scene unfold with great amusement.

            "If I soak them off, will the hair go with it?" he asked.

            "I don't know, man, do I look like a beauty therapist?" my cousin responded, dropping onto the armchair with a smirk.

            "Just pull the strips off, Toms, grow a pair of balls," I exclaimed and Ash rolled his eyes.

            "I saw this waxing shit go down on friends, these things aren't going anywhere," he remarked and I chuckled, perching on the arm of the sofa.

            "Those little buggers stick well, they'll be there forever and eventually disintegrate your skin," I told him, knowing full well that it was a load of cods wallop. In all honesty, I didn't know what would happen if the strips stayed on for a few hours, I was man enough to rip them off immediately.

            "You'll be paying for this one, love," he said and I smiled.

            "At the moment, I really don't care. Watching you take those off is going to be hilarious," I replied. Ash, after hearing my words, slumped back against the sofa and gave me a challenging look.