Rule 23

Rule 23 (not proofread, so please ignore any mistakes).

            "Good morning," Ash whispered. I felt his arms come around me and pull me back against him.

            "This is why I said about the pillow barrier," I argued and Ash chuckled, his breath pushing against my hair. I shuddered and moved myself up to rest on my elbows.

            "Admit you, you were warmer without it," he countered, stretching himself out.

            Dev hadn't come home the night before, but sent Ash a text to let him know that he was staying with a friend. A female friend. Which I guessed, was Sid.

            "Dont," I warned when Ash tried to grab my hips. "I have work," I said and he grinned, raising an eyebrow.

            "Oi, before you go," he replied. I turned and he pressed a kiss to my lips. On my way out, I managed to grab a pair of his boxers and sneak them out with me. He thought I was done with the chilli powder, I was far from it.

            The lazy bugger stayed in bed while I went to make my breakfast and get ready for work. I took the chilli powder from the cupboard and sprinkled it on the inside of his boxers after I'd finished my cereal.

            I walked back into Ash's room and pretended to pick his underwear up from the floor. I put them on his bed and rested my hands on my hips.

            "C'mon, get up," I ordered and he grunted.

            "Why do I have to get up?" he asked.

            "Because you have breakfast with your mum this morning," I informed him and leaned on the doorframe. He made another irritated sound and I left him to get ready.

            It was only approximately five minutes before I heard Ash yelp.

            "Holy shit, woman!" Ash exclaimed and jogged past me in a rush to the bathroom.

            "What's the matter?" I asked innocently.

            "You know full well!" he shouted back. I was left waiting in the passage while he had a, presumably cold, shower.

            When he came out, he gave me a look and backed me against the passage wall. He put both of his arms on either side of my head and leaned in so that his lips were a few centimetres from mine.

            "You, my girl, need to leave the chilli powder alone," he whispered, looking at my lips. He still had the ability to make my heart race and my pulse hammer through my veins.

            "Then you, my boy, need to stop unbolting my bed and such lark," I retorted, gently wrapping my arms around his neck.