Rule 15

Rule 15 (Not proofread, as per usual, so please ignore mistakes, I'll fix them in the final edit. Cheeeers). 

            Sid and I were sprawled on the floor out the back of the bar in nothing but a bikini top and shorts. The sun was making a rare appearance, something that didn't come along often in the UK, so we were taking advantage during our break.

            Her newly dyed hair was glinting in the sun and I glanced in her direction.

            "Did his opinion really matter that much?" I asked, gesturing towards her red locks. She nodded and rolled onto her stomach.

            "Yes, it really mattered that much. He likes violet, I'll go back to the red," she countered. I was referring to Ry and it didn't take her long to click on.

            "What happened to make you hate him so much?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her beer.

            "He's my ex?" she offered but I shook my head.

            "We've known each other for more than enough time now, come on, spill," I pushed. We'd known each other for about three months and for me, that was long enough. She rolled her eyes with a sigh.

            "He was a controlling bastard, the reason I had no friends when you got here," she started and I rested my head on my elbow. "I mean, he was amazing when we were first getting together and then he changed. The day he hit me was the last straw," she finished and I let out a deep breath.

            "Like, actually hit you?" I tried to clarify and she nodded.

            "Yeah, the cheek. I ran to your cousin because Matt was with him and he told everyone that he dumped me because I slept with Ash and broke his heart," she spat. I narrowed my eyes.

            "What a dick," I muttered. She nodded and rolled to the side, grabbing her phone to check the time.

            "Tell me about it. Trust me, Al, he's not someone you want to get to know." I didn't know what else to say so I just gave a small nod before leaning back and looking up at the blue sky.

            "Oh, and I need you to let me have a go at your hair," she said suddenly, looking at me with a mischievous glint in her eye. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head.

            "I have never dyed my hair before, I'm not starting now," I told her but she grinned.