Rule 28

Rule 28 - Not proofread, as per usual, please ignore any errors, I'll fix them when I do the final edit, thanks!

                I moved the stencil I made further down the tank of the bike and grimaced, attempting to stop it from smudging the rest of the work. As I'd promised Ash that I'd decorate the tank for him and possibly do some posh looking stitching on the seat, I'd been working on it for two days straight.

                Unfortunately, that meant that he'd had two days without practice on the bike he was going to be using. He said he would use another bike, but I still felt guilty taking it from him. On the plus side, Jackson was still leaking us information, allowing us to stay on top of the whole bike situation.

                "Hey," I heard from behind me, just as Ash's arms came around my stomach.

                "Hi," I whispered, shaking up the can.

                "I'm gonna need you to keep the bike until the race," he told me and recoiled his arms. He moved to sit on the opposite side of the bike and watched me use the can.

                "Why? Don't you need it to practice?" I asked. He shook his head and wiped his oily hands on his jeans.

                "Nope. I've got a dud bike, one that looks like this one before you started on the tank," he explained and winced as the can screeched under the pressure of my finger on the trigger. I stopped spraying and sat back on my heels.

                "So they'll mess with that one instead?" I asked. Ash nodded.

                "Hopefully."

                "Has anything happened with your dad?" I enquired and switched cans. Ash shook his head and sighed.

                "Nope, nothing." I sighed and shook the next can.

                Ash sat silently, watching me switch colours and ditch the stencils. They were only messing up the design. He eventually got bored, so moved onto my side of the bike and started to try and kiss me. I cursed and elbowed him in the stomach.

                "You'll mess it up, get off," I hissed. He smirked and continued to press light kisses down my neck.

                "At the moment, I really don't care," he whispered. His hot breath danced on my neck, making me shudder.

                "I do, bugger off," I muttered. He chuckled and twirled my ponytail around his finger.

                "Have I ever told you how cute this looks when you bob your head?" he chided. I gave him a sour look and snatched my ponytail around my shoulder.

                "You're just getting in the way, go back to the flat," I told him and he grinned.