Rule 20

Rule 20 - not proofread, so please ignore any mistakes and stuff, I'll fix them at the end. 

            Ash folded his arms over his chest, giving Ry an irritated look.

            "She's not going in there and throwing herself on this guy. We don't even know who he is," my boyfriend argued and Dev rolled his eyes.

            "For once, I'm with him," he said. I elbowed them both in the stomach and looked up at Ry.

            "I'm not with either of them. What proof do you have?" I asked and Ry glanced over his shoulder into the doorway.

            "He's claiming to be called Asher Toms," he announced and our jaws dropped.

            "Then why don't I just go in there and confront the arsehole?" Ash asked and I rolled my eyes.

            "Because then he'll know that we're onto him, wiseguy," I countered. Ry tusked, grasping my attention. I tried to peer in the door but he shook his head.

            "You need to be briefed first," he said, causing my brows to furrow.

            "What is this? Mission Impossible? Just let me go in there and pretend to be interested in him," I argued, which is what Ry told me I'd have to do when we met up.

            "I like how eager you are," Ash grumbled. My response was thumping him in the stomach with the back of my hand.

            "You have to pretend you don't know of Asher Toms," Ry said and I nodded, letting him continue. "And that you are going in to get some information on what to look for in a new bike," he said slowly.

            "I'm not five, you can speak at normal speed," I retorted and he blew out through his lips. I'd been instructed to call Ash and leave my phone in my pocket so that he could hear what we were saying.

            Turns out, pretending that I didn't know that this guy was Asher was a lot harder than originally expected. When he turned around and glanced at the cars around him, I froze on the spot and took in his features. His eyes were a piercing blue with jet black hair, the complete opposite of Ash. He was lanky, but muscled as he leaned on the wall and raised an eyebrow.

            "Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk and the cat officially bit my tongue.

            "No. I mean, definitely," I paused and inwardly hit myself. "You're very pretty," I said at last. He chuckled and started towards me, leaning on the wall beside me. He may not have looked like Ash, but he certainly had his attitude down.

            "Pretty?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and I grimaced.

            "I meant handsome. I like your... eyelashes," I said. His eyebrows rose a bit further as I looked around for one of the engineers to get me out of the situation.

            "Thanks... I'm Asher," he introduced and I turned back to face him with a hopefully interested expression.

            "Alex," I introduced and held my hand out. He looked down at it for a moment before putting his hand in mine and offering it a firm shake.

            "What are you in for?" he asked, gesturing to the cars around us.

            "A bike," I replied. "Not a push bike, you know, the ones that have the smoke and the noise," I said, my voice getting quieter as I got to the end of my sentence.