Session 10: Hello, Again by theredhairedbrunette

Session 10

Hello, Again by theredhairedbrunette

Amelia Barnett is a sensible girl who has always lived an inconsequential life. She burns all her bridges, folds her cards right and is convinced that the world is full of beautiful, bright lives with very little significance.Adam McAllister thinks that's crazy.

A girl, a boy and a (silly little) poem, in a world full of possibilities and heartache, and far too many 'beautiful, bright lives' entangled in their quest to find happiness.

And if possible, each other.

***

Discussion Questions

1) The narrative is non-linear and fairly verbose, with far more happening in people's minds than in actual events. What is your opinion about this style of writing?

2) The prologue of the story gives away that the protagonist is broken-hearted. Do you think it reveals too much of the story? Or did it pique your interest?

3) Although the story is labelled Romance, very little has been written about Adam and Amelia being an actual couple. Does that draw the reader in to put the pieces together themselves, or is it an unwise choice?

4) There are many things stated indirectly or through subtext in this story. Did you find them adding to your experience of understanding the characters, or did they seem too obscure?

5) Please provide any editorial feedback you might have, i.e. How can I make it better?