Session 12: The Sun and the Moon by lesliemcadam (MATURE)

Session 12

The Sun and the Moon by lesliemcadam

***

NIPPLES!

The Sun and the Moon is the very first 'Mature' work to be featured in the CBC.

A big thank you to Leslie for agreeing to pop our cherry.

The Mature sessions will run slightly differently to the general CBC sessions:

First of all, the discussion questions will be featured separately in The MATURE CBC Review Book (we would provide a link, but WP won't let us... just head to our profile page and you'll see it in our 'works').

The reasoning for a separate Review Book is to ensure that our non-Mature sessions are able to maintain their 'general' content rating, and also to respect those who do not wish to participate in Mature sessions.

Secondly, due to the sensitive nature of the content in Mature works, we wish to remind all of our members that participation in Mature sessions is OPTIONAL.

Occasionally, Mature works will not have Mature content in the first five chapters. In these instances our members can decide whether they are comfortable reviewing the works in question.

We would strongly encourage your participation whenever possible, however.

And on that note, if
you are open to reading and reviewing some excellent Mature-rated ChickLit, we strongly encourage you to head over to The Mature Review Book and get stuck into The Sun and The Moon!

- Ara & Lucy