xxxi

[Unedited]

Save me from myself, don't let me drown.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Now if you never shoot, you'll never know
And if you never eat, you'll never grow

I laughed, throwing my head back as I danced in the middle of the dance-floor, swaying my hips to the rhythm of the music. Matt and a few other guys had a band and were now singing one of their song on the small stage.

The pill he had given an hour ago had slowly started kicking in and I could feel myself getting better. No more dizziness, no more headaches and no more Harry. I was in cloud nine and I didn't want to get back down. I was having fun.

You've got a pretty kind of dirty face
And when she's leaving your home she's begging you, "Stay, stay, stay, stay, stay."

I ran my hands up my body, causing the dress that I was wearing to lift up just a little bit. Sweat was forming on my forehead as random strangers danced around me, leaving me no space. The room was filled with thick smoke and I couldn't see the stage from where I was, so I slowly passed through the bodies of people until I reached the front of the stage.

I'll give you one more time
We'll give you one more fight
Said one more line
Will I know you

I looked up at Matt, who had the microphone in his hand and moved around the stage with confidence, and smiled at him. He saw me standing there and approached me, running his fingers through his curly hair and pulling them to the side. A mischievous smile appeared on his face, his brown eyes were sparkling and he bend down, bringing his face a few inches away from mine.

Well, now that you've got your gun
It's much harder now the police have come

He sang the words as he stared deeply into my eyes and lowered a bit the microphone from his lips. Then, he brought his face closer to mine, his eyes trailing to my lips, and he closed them preparing himself to kiss me. I noticed what he was about do and quickly pulled away before his lips could touch mine, giggling. Instead, I placed a kiss on his cheek and moved away from the stage, giving him a small wave. He smiled, standing up straight again and winked at me.

Now I'll shoot him if it's what you ask
But if you just take off your mask
You'd find out everything's gone wrong.

I made my way to the bar where Hayley was sitting, alone. I tapped her on the shoulder, making her jump a bit in surprise and sat down opposite her, laughing at her reaction.

Why was I laughing so much?

"What the hell Angelina? Don't do that." she exclaimed, placing her hand on her chest. I smiled and ordered a drink for myself.

"Sorry."

"You're having fun I see." she said and smiled at me taking a sip from her drink. I took my drink in my hand and nodded my head, before placing the glass between my lips.

"I think you have had enough." Hayley told me and reached out to take the glass from my hand.

"No, I am fine. I can drink as much as I want." I protested, pulling my hand away and drinking the alcoholic liquor all at once. Hayley gave me a disapproving look and narrowed her eyes at me, observing me carefully. I simply smiled at her.

There was no way I was going to let her ruin my night.