xxxvii

[Unedited]

❝Bring your love baby, I could bring my shame.❞

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV] *sexual content*

I sighed turning the page on the book I was reading. Sandra had insisted on me reading it, she said it was a good book, but the more I read the more I wanted to throw it away. It was a typical love story gone wrong kind of book and it didn't help at all with how I was feeling at the moment.

Harry had been avoiding me for the past two days, pretending like I wasn't even in the house. He seemed lost in his own world and distant from everyone, even Louis hadn't come to see him, and I was starting to get worried about him. As much as I hated to admit it my feelings towards him hadn't changed a bit, even after everything that happened in Yew York, even after Alexander's threats and I doubted they ever would. They were getting stronger and that scared me because I knew that this wouldn't last forever. If I let myself fall for for him now it would break me to see him hate me after he learnt the truth.

I tilted my head back exhaling deeply as I closed the book and threw it onto the sofa. This shît was driving me crazy. It was supposed to help me relax and forget about reality, not make me think more about my impossible relationship with Harry and everything that stood between us. Thank you Sandra for your amazing choice. I stood up from where I was sitting and bent down to pick up the book, but stopped when I saw a small letter lying on the floor.

I frowned as I took it in my hand. It must had fallen when I threw the book. My name was written in messy letters on top of it and that made by confusion grow. Why did Sandra put this inside the book? That's strange. I unfolded it, pushing my hair out of my face as I sat back down onto the sofa. My eyes wandered over the small letter first before I started reading it.

My sweet, Angelina, my child.

My eyes widened slightly as I read the very first sentence. It was from Agnes. She had written this, for me. But why was it inside Sandra's book? It was like she everything was planned and Sandra gave me the book on purpose so I could find it.

If you are reading this letter now it means that you have left and believe me when I say this, I wish you all the best. You are a strong and smart girl with a kind heart and you deserve every happiness.
The reason why I am writing this letter is because I want to help you. Consider it as a last piece of advise from me. I say last because I know that I won't live much longer, I'm dying my child. Stage four cancer the doctor said. I'm sick and I feel my body shutting down slowly, so before I go I want to get this out of my chest.