xlv

[Unedited]

In the night she's dancing to relieve her pain, she'll never walk away.❞

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

~ two days later ~

"Angelina, are you ready?" Gizele asked excitingly as she entered inside the dressing room. I nodded my head as I put on the red high heels she had chosen for me and stood up straight, trying not to fall on my butt. It was difficult for me to walk on them, but she insisted that it was needed.

Gisele smiled as she observed by body, looking at me up and down and then she approached me. I started feeling quite uncomfortable as she did that. I still hated the idea of having to wear those provoking lingeries and dance in front of men, I didn't want to be here. Just thinking about where I was two days ago and where I am now made me want to cry with how pathetic my life became, I was with Harry and I was happy, now I was back in the Dollhouse forced to be a Doll again and do what Alexander wanted me to. I hadn't heard about Harry and I didn't know if he was still in the police station, Alexander avoided my question and he didn't tell me what happened. Many scenarios were running through my mind and I didn't know what to believe. Had he really killed someone? I haven't seen Ethan since I came here and I was beginning to grow anxious. Harry said he didn't kill him, so what was going on?

"Angelina, are you okay, my dear?" Gizele asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. She took my chin between her fingers and tilted my head up to look into my eyes and a frown took over her features. She looked truly concerned and that moment I felt myself breaking down slowly. My vision blurred as tears filled my eyes and I blinked letting them fall freely down my cheeks.

"I feel awful, Gizele. I'm in pain and I'm scared. I don't know what to do anymore." I confessed. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a warm hug. I cried quietly and she rubbed my back softly, whispering comforting words in my ear.

"I know, love. I know." She said. I shook my head, pulling away from her as I wiped my tears and collapsed back on the chair.

"You don't know, Gizele." I stated. She gave me a curious look, running a hand through her short red hair and then kneeled down in front of me, placing her hands on top of mine and giving them a tight squeeze. Her hazel eyes studied me intently and a small sigh left her lips before she spoke again.

"I know you don't want to be here, Angelina. Unfortunately, though, you can't change a thing. Personally, I don't know why Alexander wants you so much, but he wants you to be here and work for him so you're going to do it. You can't escape hell, Angelina and you can't escape from the devil... He will always find you." She told me.

"I have accepted that, Gizele. The reason why I'm like this isn't just because I'm back in the Dollhouse. I'm hurt and scared because I messed up everything and now I don't know what happened to Harry!" I said in frustration. Gizele's eyes widened and she blinked a few times as she took in what I just told her. I hadn't told her about Harry or what happened, but I couldn't keep everything inside me for much longer. I needed to talk to someone and I needed her help.

"Harry as in the Harry Styles that took you from here three months ago? The womanizer, mysterious and cold hearted Harry Styles?" She asked, emphasising each word and I nodded my head. "What are you talking about? Please, tell me that it's not what I think it is." She asked in shock. Her voiced was laced with venom as she talked about him and I wanted to tell her that he wasn't who everyone here thought he was. He was different.