vii

[Edited]

You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

No words could describe the way I felt at the moment. My heart was pounding so hard that I thought it was going to beat out of my chest. The man in front of me, Harry, was very intimidating and I still hadn't recovered from the previous events. I could still feel his touch, hot, against my skin. I hate the affect he had on me. I slowly glanced at him to see that he was preparing some stuff and then bit my lip, looking down at the clothes I was wearing. He said take them off.

“Come on, hurry. I don't have all afternoon, I have things to do.” He said sternly without looking at me and I nodded, even though, I knew he couldn't see me. I started by taking off the black thin leggings I was wearing and slid them down my legs, taking them completely off and leaving my legs exposed. I gulped and unzipped the dress I was wearing.

Harry suddenly looked over his shoulder at me his expression unreadable, making me stop what I was doing. His eyes scanned over my legs and then looked at my flushed face before turning back. I let out a deep breath and took off the last piece of clothing I was wearing, so now I was only in my black lacy underwear and matching bra.

I put my arms over my torso, trying to cover as much as I could and lowered my head as I started walking towards Harry's direction. I knew that my body was still covered with bruises that Alexander's men left on my body and I didn't want Harry to see them. I stopped in front of him and I heard him clear his throat which instantly made me look at his face. He was smirking lightly as he took in my appearance and then shook his head.

“You know... I'm afraid you will have to take off those, too.” He said, pointing at my bra and underwear and my eyes widened in shock. 

What? I'm not doing that. No, absolutely no.

His expression remained serious, which meant he wasn't joking when he said that. He was dead serious.

“There's no way I'm doing that. I won't.” I protested, my voice coming out high pitched. He raised his eyebrows and started walking around me, tapping his chin with his pointer finger.

“We have a deal, which unfortunately you can't break, so I suggest you do as I say.” He told me, finally stopping in front of me. He had a frown on his face and his eyes were looking down at me intensely. He had seen the marks on my body, but he wasn't saying anything.

“You didn't tell me about this.” I said calmly.

“I think I was clear when I said that I wanted a model.”

“Yes, but you didn't mention that I would do it without wearing anything.” I almost yelled.

“Did I, now?” He smirked, pissing me off even more. I was angry and I'm sure he could see that, but for a weird reason my attitude amused him. I could see it in his eyes, they sparkled.

“You bastard. You're crazy, you pervert.” I shouted in his face and raised my hand in the air ready to slap him across the face, but before my palm could make contact with his cheek, my wrist was caught in his big hand. He pulled me closer to the point where his face was inches away from mine, and slowly and painfully started applying pressure to my wrist, lowering my arm down. I yelped in pain.

“Don't try that again. Now.Take.It.Off.” He said, pointing at my bra. I rubbed my injured wrist with my hand, trying to smoothen the pain and looked at him through my lashes with hatred. Despite what I did, I couldn't go against him, not when we had a deal.