xliv

[Unedited]

If you look in the face of evil, evil's gonna look right back at you.❞

➳➳➳

Alexander was standing in the dark alley just outside the nightclub, smoking his cigarette in peace as he waited for his plan to be put in action. Tonight it was going to be the night that Harry Styles would get what he deserved, he would pay for sticking his nose into his business and trying to trap him. He thought he was smarter, but he was wrong. He is just a stupid boy and a bästard, the son of Paulina Cox, the woman who played with his heart and made him the heartless monster that he is now. He reminds him of his mother's betrayal and he wants nothing more but to kill him, he won't do that though. Killing him would be fast and he wouldn't suffer as much as he would want him to, but putting him in prison for a crime he didn't commit and take Angelina away from him-- that would destroy him. The boy developed feelings for her just like he wanted him to and now innocent Angelina would be the end of him.

Everything was going according to the plan. Alexander didn't even think it would be so easy, he thought it would be harder to touch Harry's heart and change his way with women but it looks like she was special and triggered something deep inside him.

Alexander smiled and took a puff from his cigarette, filling his lungs with the toxic smoke and then exhaled it from his mouth. The music from the nightclub was keeping him company at this lonely moment.

Ethan had gone inside to get a drink, he didn't want to get involved with what he was going to do. The past few days he had been rather distand and seemed sceptical. Alexander knew that it was due to the information that young detective had given him about Nina, he was suspicious now and that worried him. He didn't want have time to deal with Ethan too. He thought that he was over her, she was just a girl, he couldn't understand why he was still so obsessed and in love with someone who was dead.

Love is so overrated.

Suddenly a shadow appeared in front of him and Alexander titled his head up to find the man he was waiting for. The short, chubby man smiled knowingly at him and looked around him to make sure that now one was watching. He looked poor and desperate, his hair was greasy, he had a long wild beard and his clothes were dirty-- he was gross. Alexander found himself cringing as he observed him, maybe he would do him a favour by killing him and that made him feel less guilty. He would be in a better place.

"Harry Styles?" The man asked as he raised his eyebrows, trying to get a better view of him. Alexander took a last puff from his cigarette and threw it on the ground before stepping on it with his foot. Then he looked at the man and smirked, pulling himself of the brick wall he was resting on and approaching him. The moonlight hit his face and he towered over the other man who watched him with confusion and fear as he realised that he was none other than the devil himself.

"Hello there, old friend." Alexander greeted him.

"Alexander? What-- how? Harry Styles was the one who called me. He ordered the drugs." The man said in surprise. He knew him very well, Alexander had ordered stuff before from him and everyone in the nightclub knew about him and his reputation.

"It was me, actually, I lied." Alexander said boringly, rolling his eyes at him. The man blinked and took a few steps back, he knew that something was wrong.

"You pretended to be someone else? What the hell? Why would you do that?" He asked, raising his voice.

Alexander was quick to grab him from the colar of is shirt and without leaving him time to process what was happening he had punched him and thrown him onto the wall with force. The man gasped loudly as his back collided with it and fell on the wet ground, holding his jaw.