r a d i s h

Quick announcement!

Hello everyone,

After a lot of thinking I decided to post this story on Radish, a free app where readers can read a book for free or at a cost. It's a similar app to Wattpad, but the only difference is that it gives the opportunity to authors to be paid for their work.

 However, I won't take this story down because I love you guys too much to do that to you and really appreciate the support you showed for this story.

The story that is going to be posted on Radish will be edited, it will have some small changes and will also contain some bonus chapters to it. Since I can't post this book as a fanfiction, I changed some of the characters names and also added some extra stuff to the plot to make it darker and more interesting. It will be under the Freemiun model. That means that when publishing a chapter, it will be put behind a lock for a week, during which time users spend Radish coins in order to unlock it and read it early. After that time the chapter becomes free for users to read.

The reason why I am doing this (and I'm going to be honest with you here) is because this app allows writers to make some money out of their stories and I'm in a situation right now in my life where I need to start collecting some money.

If you don't want to pay for it or can't then that's totally fine, I understand. But if you want to support and help me please check out this story on Radish, my username is @qveendom.

Thank you, beautiful people. – xoxo