xliii

[Unedited]

Say something, I'm giving up on you.❞

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Harry was looking at me with his lips slightly parted, his eyes were dull and looked tired. My eyes moved down again to his hands which were covered in blood and I could feel myself starting to panic. This was not good. Did he get in a fight at a bar?

"Oh my God, Harry." I exclaimed and immediately rushed to his side, forgetting everything that I planning to say to him moments ago. My hands were shaking as hesitantly placed them on his shoulders and looked up at him, examining his face carefully. He had a small cut on the corner of his lip, his nose was also bleeding a bit, his face was covered in dirt and his wet curls were sticking on his forehead. The more I looked at him the more I wanted to cry, I was scared. He had done something stupid, I was sure of that.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, taking his face in my hands. At the moment, when my fingers touched his face, something snapped inside him and he glanced down at me, furrowing his eyebrows in anger. He raised his hands and grabbed my wrists roughly, applying pressure and then pulled them down harshly.

"Don't. Touch. Me." He said through gritted teeth as he let go of my wrists. I stared shocked at him as he pushed me on the side and started walking towards the staircase, not even bothering to say anything else to me. He had come back home hurt and bloody and he acted like nothing happened.

"Harry!" I called his name, but he disappeared from my sight.

I was getting tired of this, of him constantly ignoring me without even letting me explain myself first. I, at least, deserved to be heard, if he really cared about me and trusted me he wouldn't jump into conclusions so easily. Harry thinks he knows everything, but in reality he knows nothing. What that woman told him in the orphanage wasn't the truth. He doesn't even know a small part of the truth.

I ran behind him and followed him as he got inside his bedroom, turning on the lights. He took off his wet coat and then he started unbottoning his shirt, turning his back to me.

"I'm fucking speaking to you!" I exclaimed in frustration, shutting the door behind me with a loud this. That managed to catch his attention.

"Get out of my room." He said in a low threatening voice. I took a deep breath, not moving.

This time he would listen.

"What happened, Harry?" I asked him, taking a few steps closer to him and keeping a straight face. I saw as the muscles on his back tensed and he turned around slowly, a sly smirk forming on his lips and his eyes darkening.

"I met, Ethan." He replied, crossing his arms over his broad, firm chest. I gulped, my eyes widening. Oh, no. "What is it, Angel? Are you scared I killed your lover?" He asked, bringing his face closer to mine. The overwhelming smell of alcohol coming from his mouth hit my face, letting me know just how drunk he was. I glaced down at my wrists which had blood on them due to Harry touching me and I cringed. Many scenarios were running through my mind.

"What did you do?" I asked him, my voice barely a whisper. I was scared to know the answer, but I knew that the blood on his hands wasn't his. It was Ethan's. "Please, Harry. What did you do?" I asked him again, louder this time.

"I talked with him, at least that's what I was planning to do in the beginning. But then he said some things about you that angered me and I lost control." He said.

"Like what?" I dared to ask. Harry pursed his lips together and walked around me like a pretador, eyeing my body up and down before stopping in front of me again. His eyes softened a bit as they met my pained ones. He realised that I knew what Ethan had told him, it was something that I would never forget.