Chapter 5

If you u read this then plz share. And vote.

_______________________________________

I kept on hearing whispering. Then out of nowhere i heard "Dude, She's hot! Just go for it!" Out of the boy with the black quiff. (A/N: idk how to spell it) "Shut up Zayn. If you truelly like her then go for it and are you sure she likes you?" The one with the blonde hair said. They stopped talking. I guess they figured out i was listening cause i was looking straight in there direction for about a minute. I slowly began to swing again when Harry came in front of me and the swing. I quickly stopped the swing, not trying to hit Harry. Harry bent over towards me. "Come on lets go." He whispered in my ear. As soon as i stood up, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. Before i could do anything, he smashed his soft lips against mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I took all the courage i had in my body, closed my eyes and returned the kiss. After about 5 seconds our tongues started to battle. It was perfect. Until the blonde kid 'Niall' ruined it. "Hey get a room you two!" He shouted out before bursting out laughing. 'Zayn' joined in the laugh. Harry gave them a glance and they both shut up. I looked at my watch. I noticed that it was only one more hour until school was over. As soon as i put my arm down Harry grabbed my waist. "You liked that?" He giggled. It sounded more like a statement than a question. I wrapped my arms around his neck then pulled him closer to me. Then i smashed my lips back against his. He pulled away. "I'll take that as a yes." I giggled at his comment. He sat on the swing then i followed behind and sat on his lap. He began to swing. Niall and Zayn began to swing also. It was just so PERFECT.