Chapter 6

-Harrys POV-

Ashley was on my lap and we were swinging. I hate swings but it seemed like Ashley liked them, so i just went with it. This was my first time skipping school and if my father found out i would be in deep trouble. But Ashley said she was a Bad Girl. And i truly liked her, so i began to act like i was bad and has always been bad. Well actually i am bad, but i moved here to start a nice, good life. Ashley just is... just so PERFECT. I don't know why or how. I had lots of girlfriends, and i mean LOTS. But she was different. I actually got butterflies in my stomach. With other girls i didn't. I felt like i was using them. But with Ashley, i felt love.

-Ashleys POV-

I felt free not being locked up in a school all day. I wonder what my mother would do if she came to the park and found out i was here. It was like she red my mind, because after i thought that i saw her walking into the park with Amy and Andrew. Amy ran up to the swing and saw me, then yelt out my name. I jumped off of Harrys lap then walked over to Amy. "Shhhhh." I whispered in her ear. I went back to the swing, grabbed Harrys wrist and started to pull him out the park. Trying not to be seen by my mother. Just to my luck she saw me. "Ashley!" I heard her yell. I tried to keep on walking but she called my name again. I told Harry to leave, but he didn't listen. I walked to my mother with Harry following close behind. "Your supposed to be at school!" She yelt. "I know." I replied softly. Harry pulled me behind him. What was he doing? "Im sorry Ms. Stern. It was my fault that Ashley came. Please do forgive." Harry explained. My mother smiled. "Alright." She replied. "I'll be home late today." I said quickly. As Harry walked away, my mother pulled me down. "Ok. He's cute. Treat him right. Cause he's a keeper." She whispered in my ear.