Chapter 22

(Ashley's P.O.V)

Zach came in his room and froze.

"Miss me?" He stood there. No expression on his face.

"I thought I was done with you." He finally said.

"Why would i let you off that easy? You fucking killed my brother! Family Zach! Fucking Family! And I don't play when it comes to family!"

Zach still didn't move an inch. His expression still the same. "And What are you gonna do? Your just a little brat. What's the worst you can do? Cry?!" Zach laughed before quickly knocking out and dropping to the floor. Behind him, stood Harry with a bat.

He chuckled. "Nobody, and I mean Nobody calls my girl a brat." A smile grew on my face.

"That was sweet, but I wanted to hit him with the bat." I pretended to throw a fit. "Don't worry. You will."

"Grab his Arms. I know where the basement is." I smirked.

*in the basement*

Zack started waking up. "Wha- Where the fuck am I!" Harry chuckled. "Why Zack. Why?" I went up to him and hit him straight in the nuts. "Why my brother?" I did it again. "Its all your fault!" Before I knew it i was crying. Harry placed a hand on my shoulder. "Calm down Ash. Its my turn." I sat on the floor waiting for the show to begin.

Harry didn't say no words. He just straight up started punching. We obviously untied Zack, but he was to weak to fight back. "Mom! I'm making Mac & Cheese!" I was currently back in my house. I didn't wanna leave my mom alone after what happened. "OK Sweetie!" I felt something grab onto my leg. Correction; someone. "Can I help!" Amy said with excitement. "Only if you do most of the work." I responded. She giggled. "Yes Ma'am."

•°•°•°•

So I'm not deleting this book but I'm ending it soon. Sorry it really sucks & I have no time to update. (Short chapter sorry)