Chapter 8

"Oh. Ok." I said softly. After he finished the call, he grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He replied with a smirk on his face. I agreed, then just followed him. I saw a few keep out signs, But Harry just went fast them. "It says keep out." I explained. He giggled. "Oh i know. Thats why im going this way." He gave me a smirked before continuing. "Why? You scared?" I began to blush. "No." I replied quietly, and quickly. "Well you shouldn't be. You have me." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist. He started to stare into my eyes. "You know your beautiful right?" He asked, But before i could answer, he smashed his lips against mine. His lips were so soft. So smooth. So great. Our tongues began to battle. We got interrupted by a boy who had a fake pigeon in his hand. "*Ehem*" He started to fake cough. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. "Ashley, meet Louis. Louis, meet Ashley." Harry explained. "What about kevin?" 'Louis' complained. "Fine. And meet kevin." Harry said. "Um, hi Louis." I said. Louis looked at me then the statue. "And kevin." I continued. Louis smiled. "Did you see Niall and Zayn?" Louis asked Harry. Harry shook his head. "Ok." Louis replied. We all began to walk. Next thing i know we were at a house. "Where are we?" I asked. "My house." Harry replied. He unlocked the door then we all walked in. It was HUGE. It was like he was rich. I looked at my watch. 8:30pm. Wow time went by really fast. I looked back up and jumped. Harry was right in front of me. He giggled, I guess he figured that he scared me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I started to lean in and so did he. We began to kiss... again. Harry pulled away. At the right time to. Cause Louis walked in as soon as he pulled away. "Am i disturbing you two?" He said sarcastically as he walked in. "N-" "Sort of." Harry cut me off. "Oh. Well sorry. Anyways i have to go its getting late." Louis explained, then left. "I guess i should leave two." I told Harry. "No. Its to dark out and this is a bad neighborhood. You might get hurt." Harry said quickly. I couldn't help but to smile. He actually cared for me. He smiled back. "I have a extra bedroom for you to sleep in." Harry said softly. "What about pajamas?" I asked. "Borrow some of my clothes." He replied, then smiled. He ran to his room and came back with a shirt and some boxer shorts. I grabbed them, then went to the bathroom to change. After i came out Harry shot up from his seat. "You. You. You look. Amazing." He said while trying to speak correctly. I giggled then joined him at the couch. "Wanna watch something?" He asked. I nodded. Then he put on Titanic. Titanic is mine and my mothers favorite movie. MY MOTHER. I forgot all about her. I pulled out my phone to call her but it was dead. 'Shit' I thought. "Harry, do you have a phone or a charger?" I looked up at him. He shook his head. "There both in my locker." He replied. What will my mother think? I hope she wont be mad at me for sleeping over at someone's house without telling her.  

______________ 

Halo. 

VAS HAPPENIN PEOPLE? 

What do you think will happen next? 

What do you think about the book so far? 

If you have any questions then tell me on kik. my kik:Ladypink125

Also follow me on: 

Twitter: @xLarrysBitchx

Instagram: @xLarrysBitchx

Wattpad: @xlarrysbiatchx

thats all i could think of. Well hope you liked this chapter. Also i made it a bit longer cause the rest are short, well... Kinda. BYEEEEE