Chapter 17

(Harrys P.O.V)

"Harry where have you been?!" Ashley yelled into the phone. "Nialls." I said calmer than I thought I would. "Im coming home in a few. Is Lou still there?" I knew he is. I was proven correct by the silence followed. I knew Ash was thinking about if she should tell me or not. "Y-yea." She said softly. "Good." She coughed. "Bye Ash." "Bye Harry." Then we hung up. "Poor Louis." Niall said walking into his house. "Where did you go?" "Store." He pulled two bananas out of a bag. "I love you dude." He just laughed and went into his room. "Im leaving later!" "Okay!"

*two hours later*

(Ashleys P.O.V)

It was confussing. Harry was happy that Louis was still here. "Louis! Hurry up in the damn bathroom!" I heard Zayn yell, causing me to laugh. "Come on ma-" I heard the bathroom door open. "Lou?" Louis laughed. He came downstairs to see me. "Your hair!" He nodded smiling. "Harry has the same style." I said softly. Again he nodded. "I wanted to push it back. Do you like it?" "Y-" The door suddenly slammed. Harry came into the living room and looked straight at Louis. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Your back!" He chuckled. "I know. You missed me?" Maybe. "No. Its your house. Not mine. Im not taking care of it." He laughed and I was confussed. "Well its okay." "Why are you so happy?" I gave him a confused look. "This is why." He laughed once more before punching Louis in the face.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Bad update to me. How did I get 3.1k?!?! To me, this book sucks! But I still write it..

Anyways! Louis + Ashley, Harry + Ashley or, someone else + Ashley

I need to update more. :'(

Srry for the short chapter. Its not even a chapter, its more like a paragraph or 2. Love you all my 3.1k readers!

~Mandy ♥