Chapter 11

~After School~

(HARRYS POV)

As i began to walk home, i saw Zach in the distance. He.. he was with like fifteen different people. I began to walk faster and so did Zach and his group. I put my hand into a fist. "Hey, Harry boy! I wanna talk. Try to steal my girl right!" I heard Zach laugh after he yelt at me. I stopped and turned around. I knew what was gonna happen. I took a deep breath. "Me and Ashley are just friends. Nothing more." I said trying not to yell. "So the nerd, has a friends. How cute." A very skinny boy in the back said. "More like friends with benefits!" Another kid said. I saw Zach roll his hands into fist. He was getting mad. I could have sworn i heard a growl. "Ima kick your ASS!" Zach charged at me. To my suprise i blocked his punch. Instead of running when i had the chance i fought back. I had three perfect shots. One in the stomach, one in the face, and one in his soft spot, but i forgot about his crew. I ended up pinned to the ground. On top of me was Zach. After a good minute of punches and kicks, i tackled him to the ground. As i did, I noticed he had alot of marks, while i had none. Did i do that?! I got on top of him and started punching him with all my might. This is why i got switched. Why i moved.

~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

"Harry.... Where are you?" Tom said streching out all of his words. "You can run, but you can't hide!" He said in a high pitch voice. I was on the verge of crying. I bit my bottom lip to hold it back. The bathroom stall door flew open. "Found you." A smirk flew across Toms face. He grabed my shirt neck and pulled me out of the bathroom stall. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." Then Tom beat me. But the odd thing is, the last thing i remembered before i blacked out was he kissed me.

~~~~~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~~~~~

It was since then that i learned how to protect myself. Zach was nearly knocked out. I would have threw the last punch, but i heard a scream behind me. I turned to see a scared Ashley.

(Ashleys POV)

I was about to go to the park to meet with Harry. He was cool. I wanted to get to know him more better. Why was Zach acting so weird. Why does he think I'll pick Harry over him. I stopped dead in my tracks. In front of me was Harry, Zach, and Some of Zachs friends. Most of them were out. Other than Zach, Harry, And one kid that looks really hurt. I looked at Zach. He was gonna pass out and Harry was on top of him about to punch him. Did he do all of this? No! He couldn't have! I did the first thing that came to mind. I screamed. I saw Harry and Zachs gaze turn to me. Harrys eyes were so soft like he was gonna cry. What was going on! Harry got off of Zach and I helped Zach up. "OH MY GOD ZACH WHAT HAPPENED!" I asked seeing all of his bruises and marks. Harry was gonna talk but Zach beat him to it. "Babe. I just w-wanted to tell Harry that i t-thought it woild be call t-to be friends, but he jumped me. I brung m-my friends so i c-could go to t-the part after. He jumped all of us. He's a m-monster." I saw a little bit of fear in Zachs eyes but it was mixed with something else. Harry was clearly mad. "Come on baby. I'll take you over to my house. Ok?" Zach smiled but stopped as the cut on his lip began to burn.

(Harrys POV)

This is messed up. She has everything all wrong. When he lied to her face, he smiled at me. How was this amuzing. I checked myself. Still no marks. Good job Harry. I mentally laughed and went home. I wanted to stop thinking about the thing that just happened. I opened my house door. "Hello?" No one answered. All by my self. Again...

(Zachs POV)

Oh man how i played her. I knew she would freak out but her reaction was better than i expected. I smiled at the thought of it. I wasn't in that much pain. Only my arm hurted. Ashley walked in the room. "You okay baby?" She sat on the bed next to me and started playing with my hair. "Yea. Im so sorry that you have to see me like this." I acted like i was sad. She had a worried look in her eyes. "Its ok." She leaned in and kissed my lips. Her phone began to ring. -In the end- By black veil brides started playing.

(Ashleys POV)

I picked up my phone and walked out of my room. "Hello?" i said into the phone. "Hello? Ashley? We need to talk." I heard the other line say. Automatically knew who it was. Harry. I began to get Angry. "What do you want!" I noticed i yelt after Zach called me. "Babe? Are you okay?" I calmwd down a bit. "Well." I said waiting for Harry to talk. "Ashley. He came at me. I didn't attack him from the start. I was walking home to get ready to go to the park, but he stopped me. He said stay away from you." I heard crys coming through the phone. Wait he was crying? "I don't know Harry. Why would Zach do that. He knows your my friend. And he knows better." I said calmly. "Can you meet me at the park or something?" he asked. I leaned into my room a bit. "Zach I'll be back." He nodded. "Who was that on the phone?" "Ugh.. uh.. Emily." He nodded again. "Bye. Don't do nothing stupid." I called before walking out the door.

(Harrys POV) {A\N: I need to stop switching POVs so much}

I waited for Ashley to arrive at the park. I was hanging out with Zayn, Niall, Louis, And Liam. "So how are you and Ashley going?" Liam asked. "ARE YOU GUYS GOING OUT!" Louis asked jumping around like a five year old. All i can do was look down. "No, and No." I softly said. "What happened lad?" Niall asked. "Zach." Everyone had a puzzled face, but before i could explain, Ashley came. She was mad. Ok, i'd admit. She was sexy when she was mad.. and also scary. "What. Harold." I snapped out of my gaze. "What do want now." She asked trying not to yell. I can see how much she wanted to though. If this was a cartoon there would be steam coming out of her ears. "It was all a lie. I didn't start it!" I could tell she didn't believe me. "You know what? Don't believe me! BELIEVE THAT JERK YOU CALL A BOYFRIEND!" I was clearly mad now. She started moving back a little. Did i scare her? "Oh My God. Im so sorry. I get mad easily due to my past life. I didn't mean to yell or scare you." I was about to cry. I know im a man. Im not supposed to cry. BULL. "Go ahead. Leave. Bye." I softly said as i turned aroud. I bit my bottom lip as hard as i can. I didn't mean what i said. I heard whispering. I knew it was the boys. "No." Wait?! What?! "Im not gonna leave. And i never will. Ever!" I slowly turned around. Her eyes were watering. Why was she crying?

~~~~~~A\N~~~~~~

SUPP XD! n.n Ive got chapter 12 written down and it should be up by next week. After.. what a year?.. i finally had ideas bout this book. WOOOO!! I don't deserve as many read that i have. Thxx. Luv ya all!!