Chapter 15

(Ashley's P.O.V)

There was a knock at the door. I went to answer it, but Harry popped out no where and answered it instead.

"Who?" He asked looking through the peep hole. 

"Melix." Melix said practically singing her name.

First thing Harry did was look at me. Uh-oh.

(Harry's P.O.V)

After i washed my body and Hair i stood there letting the hot water run down my body. It was relaxing. Another minute or so passed before i got out. I went straight to my room hoping Ashley wouldn't see me. She didn't. When i finished getting dressed i went to go scare Ashley. Maybe get a laugh, but before i could someone knocked on the door. I saw Ashley heading for the door but i beat her to it. 

"Who?" I asked looking through the peep hole. "Melix." Who? I looked at Ashley. 

"Who's Melix."  She just looked down. "Ashley?" 

When she looked up she looked frightened. "My friend." 

I unlocked the door. "Who are you?" The girl named 'Melix' ask. Ashley moved in front of me. "Ashley!" God. Girls. 

I just turned and walked away. Well that was until 'Melix' stopped me. "So you guys dating or what?"

It got quiet.

(Ashley's P.O.V)

"So you guys dating or what?" Melix said wiggling her eye brows. Harry stopped walking, and stood in place. "Melix!" I playfully punch her arm trying to change the subject. "No. We're just friends." Harry continued to walk. '"For now." Melix whispered. I looked at her. "Oh just sit down women." We laughed. We decided to qatch a movie. The purge. It wasn't even scary. Well ok maybe a litte. In the middle of the movie Harry walked Into the living room. "Im going out." I looked at him. "What time you gonna be back." He opened the door. "Soon."

  There real question is where are you going.

(Harry's P.O.V)

"Dude you should come over!" Louis yelt through the phone. "Why?" I asked. "Cause your in a house full of girls that you have no chance for!" I was so close to hanging up. "Fine!" If it will shut you up. "Bye Haz! See you here!" "Bye Lou." then I hung up.

   I went to my closet and pulled out a white t-shirt and black jeans. "Basic. Simple. Im going with it." I quickly got dressed and got ready to go. When I make it to the living room I see Ashley and that other girl Marie watching The Purge. "Im going out." Ashley looked at me. "What time will you ge back?" I opened the door. "Soon." I walked out and the cold air hit me like a mother. I was heading towards Louis' house when my phone rang. "Harry! Go to Nialls house!" Then he hung up. It was Louis. There was music in the background.  They obviously were having a party. I went to Nialls house. From about a block away you could hear loud music. I saw Louis, Zayn, Liam, and some chick. "Harry!" They all called at once. "Wheres Niall?" I asked taking a better look at the girl. She was pretty. "He's inside!" Louis shouted. "Come on! Have a drink! LETS GET OUR PARTY ON!" Lou shouted running into the house. One drink wont hurt.