Chapter 14

(Harry's P.O.V)

For the 100th time, Ashley jumped and I laughed.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!" She yelt punching me on the arm. "Ow that hurt." I pulled a straight face and looked at her. "Wow, sarcasm! I likey!" After that we burst into laughter. When we were done we decided to order pizza. "Yes, with pepperoni.  Ok, bye." I looked at Ashley. "I ordered. It'll be here in ten minutes." She nodded and went back to her movie. I sat down and looked at the screen in front of me. Paranormal activity is one of my least favorite movie. I would have refused to watch it, but Ashley really seemed to like it. The best part is when she gets scared. "AHH!!" Ashley moved closer to me. I pulled her near me to 'protect' her from some random shit that's not gonna hurt her. At least i can hold her. For now.

(Ashley's P.O.V)

I don't know why, but i cuddled into Harry. HEY! I WAS SCARED! Anyways he didn't seem to mind. He just wrapped his arm around me. It was very comfortable.

(Harry's P.O.V)

*Ding Dong* I tried to get up to answer the door but Ashley wasn't having it. "Ugh. Stop moving." She said still asleep. "Sorry babe, I have to answer the door." I finally realized what i called her. I looked at her. She didn't hear me. Good. I went to the door and opened it. "Pizza." The delivery guy said. "OK. How much?" I asked. "$10." He said swaying back and forth. "Here." I said handing him the bill as he handed me the pie. I closed the door and locked it before going to the kitchen. I sat down and grabbed a slice of pizza. "The pizzas here already?" I jumped dropping my pizza which was followed by laughter. "Hahaha so funny." I said wiping off the cheese on my pants. Ashley walked past me and grabbed a slice

"Very funny. Hilarious even. Weren't you just asleep?" She sat down and nodded. When you got up i hit my head hard on the couch." She said biting into her pizza. "So your saying your head falling on a soft couch made you wake up?" Again she just nodded. After i finished wiping off the pizza i got up and threw out the tissue. "Do you wanna keep watching the movie?" I asked sitting down again. "No, I think i'll just go in the room and go back to sleep." I dont know why but my heart sunk. I wanted to keep watching the movie so she can lay on my shoulder like before she went to sleep. "Oh, Ok."  

I got up and walked to my room. I grabbed my white towel and hopped in the shower.

(Ashley's P.O.V)

Harry walked out the kitchen and I grabbed another slice of pizza. I was about to go the guest room and go back to sleep, but i heard my phone go off. I went to the living room to get it. 

1 NEW MESSAGE

I opened it.

MELIX~ HEYY ASHLEYY!!

I smiled. 

Ashley~ Hey Melix! Hows it going??

Melix~ GREATT! U?

Ashley~ At a friends house. Me and Zach are through. 

Melix~ OMG YYY?!

Ashley~ Two words. Cheat and Vanessa.

Melix~ AWWW POOR BABYYY!!

I couldn't help but laugh. Melix is like my sister. She can always make me smile. Even in the darkest of times. 

Ashley~ Yea :(

Melix~ GURLL WHERE R U IM COMINN OVAA!!!

Ashley~ K. (INSERT RANDOM ADRESS)

Melix~ Lets hope your 'friend' won't mind!

Ashley~ Oh he won't XD!!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

OKKK I FUDGIN SUCK AT UPDATEESSS!!!!!!!!!

I just started writing chapter 15! 

Pic of Melix on the sidee!!!!

kk BYEE MAH LOVELYSS