Chapter 20

After a while of playing around, we began watching a movie. Freddy vs. Jason to be exact. Every so often I'd catch Harry looking at me. "What?" I laughed. "Were you really scared the first time we watched a scary movie together?" I looked back at the screen. "I'm a good acter right. I might take classes to improve."

He looked pissed, impressed, and shocked at the same time.

"So you played me?"

I shrugged. "If you wanna call it that. Then yes." Harry laughed and walked over to me. He picked me up and placed me over his shoulder. I faked a scream. "Harry put me down." I laughed as I began kicking. "Nope."

Harry brought me to his room. He placed me on his bed and hovered over me. "You look great when your under me." He said simply. I laughed. He lowered down until his lips were about to touch mine.

I couldn't resist and pulled his face to mine. We kissed a good five minute before my phone began ringing. "Fucking great." Harry said laying down next to me.

I quickly got up and answered my phone. It was my mom.

"Honey, you need to come home now." She sounded like she was crying.

"Oh my god. What happened." Harry gave me a worried look.

"Just come home."

I hung up and went into the guest room where my stuff was. I packed my stuff up and asked Harry for his car keys. He insisted on coming

When I got home, there was a ambulance parked in our front yard. Oh my god. I got out the car and ran into to house. I automatically saw my mom crying. "Andrew. H-he." She just cried harder.

I looked up and saw my little brother being pushed out the door to be rushed to the hospital. I fell to my knees and began crying. "N-no. This can't be h-happening." Harry came in and began rubbing my back.

I went into my room. On my pillow was a note card. I picked it up.

You mad a big mistake and now you will pay. Hope you have fun with that puny Harry kid. Remember. I can ruin your life and I will.

- Zack

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Definitely not my longest chapter. Eh. I need to work on that. Basically, Andrew died. Zack did it and is after everything Ashley loves. I guess this is a cliff hanger. Any ways 4.8k reads. I LOVE YOU GUYS