Chapter 21

I just stood in my room. Rage, flowing threw my body.

"How could he!"

Harry coughed. He was standing in the doorway. "What did that son of a bitch do now." He said walking over to me.

"Hes the reason Andrew is now being rushed to the hospital. I will get my mother fucking revenge. Watch me."

*2 weeks later*

Harry & I began dating and tonight was the night we get Zach back.

Harry drove me to Zach's house. I knew this house inside out. It was currently 4:30. Zach's normal arrival time.

Last week, I planned out how I would hurt the mother fucker that killed my baby brother. Since the front door was always locked, I went through the back. Unlocked. Perfect.

Nobody was there as normal, so I didn't have to sneak much. I went into the kitchen, grabbed a bag of pretzels, and headed to Zach's room. Here we go.

(Harry's P.O.V)

A week after the situation with Andrew, Ashley and I began dating. She's changed a lot within 2 weeks, and so have I. Both for the better.

"Honestly if I didn't date Ashley, I would just go to Zach and beat the living shit out of him." I said to Niall through my phone.

"Just let Ashley get her turn, then do it." I laughed but quickly stopped after seeing Zach.

"Got to go. Action time." And with that I hung up. "Action Time." I repeated.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shortest chapter I've ever written. Good job Amanda. Almost at 5k reads ♥.♥ TYSM ILY ALL.