Chapter 13

Ive gotten better with the updates. RIGHT? NO! Vote? Comment? PLZZZZ

Foget it. I know you guys won't do it. Thx for the reads tho! <3

Ok. Ok. Back to the story.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Harrys POV)

We arrived. I can't belive that she asked if she could sleepover at my house. I know i sound like a little kid meeting their favorite celebrity or something, but i don't care.

"Harry?" I looked at Ashley snapping back into reality. "Yea?" "Where is the guess bedroom?" i frowned. "Aww why can't you sleep in my bed." Ashley playfully punched my arm. "Yea in your dreams." Her smile can brighten the whole world. I smile back. "Just around the corner." She thought i was playing. "Thanks." She turned away and went to the bedroom.

(Ashleys POV)

I walk into the room that Harry said was the guess bedroom. It was a big bright room. It was... Beautiful! The walls were a shade of light blue with light pink clouds. Like it was a baby room. It was cute. The queen sized bed had a wooden frame with pink sheets. Does he have a sister or something?! What am i missing!

He walked in. "Its nice right?" He ask. "Yea." I look around the room again. "It was my sisters room." That answers one question. "Where is she?" I asked scared for the answer. He sighs. "College." I sigh in relief. I thought she was dead or something. "Everything alright?" He laughs. I raise my eyebrow. "Yes. Whats so funny?" He smirks. "Nothing." I smile, and playfully push Harry out the room.

"Okay. Don't tell me. Just get out and let me put my stuff away." I smirk. He did. I walk over to the dresser and put my clothes away.

This is cool. I look around once more before leaving the room. "Harry?" No respond. "Harry?!" Ok. I manage to find the kitchen and sit at the table. I wonder how long the 'Zach and Vanessa' thing has been going on. Before i got more into the thought, Harry walked in the room. "Hmm, nice to see that you managed to find your way around." The smile on his face seemed to grow. "Hey! Your house is big, but I will not get lost!"

How does my life go from hating Zach and being confussed, to being happy with the boy i once kissed even though he is just a friend. Why is life so mixed up! "So what cha wanna do?" I looked up. To think of it, I really don't know what i want to do. I guess i only came here cause I was afraid Zach would come back. Its friday, so i have the whole weekend to think about what to say and do. This is going to be weird.

When i look up again, Harry is still looking at me waiting for an answer. I sigh. "I don't know. How bout we watch a movie?" He just keeps looking at me. "Harry?" Ughhh! "Harry!" I stand up and move infront of him. I know he's still on earth cause his eyes follow mine. "Harry?" "Huh?" he softly answered almost singing it.

"I'll be right back." I go to walk away, but a hand grabs shoulder. "Yes." Ahh a proper answer. "We should watch a movie!" I could help but smile. "What movie?" He smiled also. "Hmm. Maybe we could watch Paranormal Activity 4 or something. Maybe Insidious!" I jump up and down. "I JUST LOVE SCARY MOVIES" He just smiles and nods. "Ok."

_~_~_~_~_±_±_±

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW. I SUCKKKK! I WILL UPDATE ATLEATS THREE CHAPTERS OVER WINTERR BREAKK. AND IM ADDING A NEW GIRRL TO MY BOOK!! HER NAME IS MELIX. I KNO A LITTLE WEIRD, BUT SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS AND THATS ALL I NEED. SHESS ASHLEYS BESTIEEE!! ♥♥♥♥ OK DON'T KILL ME IF I DONT UPDATE LONG CHAPTERS IM USING MY PHONE! AND CAN YOU READ MY OTHER BOOK AND MAYBE EVEN FOLLOW ME??? THATS IT. I LOVE ALL MY READERS. BYEEE . I SUCK AT THIS BOOK